By Anonymous - 15/04/2014 16:37 - United States - Erie

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend stayed over at my place for the first time. I left him in the bedroom for a couple of minutes while I used the toilet, and when I came back, he was holding my vibrator. He angrily asked me, "What the hell is this? You know this is cheating, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 799
You deserved it 10 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you pointed angrily at his hand.

chocolatefrog28 29

Tell him he's actually the other man, and you're already in a meaningful relationship with your vibrator but you're willing to be friends with benefits.

Comments

rocker_chick23 27

Talk to him and tell him masturbation is normal. If he still says it's cheating, dump him.

**** is cheating too with that kind of mindset. Wonder how many times he's cheated on you?

I wouldn't consider it cheating, I would consider it practice

Well he sounds like a major idiot...... and an asshat for snooping in your stuff. Time for a trade in ....

Your boyfriend is either an idiot or an asshole. Doesn't he **********? If so, how does he not consider that cheating? Is it okay because it's his hand? And unless you left your toy out in the open, you also need to talk to him about respecting your privacy and refraining from snooping. He can accept the fact that you ********** or he can get lost.

numberswoman 14

First of all, he's an idiot. Secondly, why was he going through what I assume was your nightstand's drawer?

he's dumb as a stump. unless he has very religious beliefs, then he's just an idiot.

If he has very religious beliefs, I doubt he'd be staying at his girlfriend's place. I'm going to assume that she left him in the bedroom while she went to the bathroom because they were about to have sex. I don't know of any religious person who would frown on masturbation but be okay with premarital sex.

maggiefox 25

Fire the meat missiles captain!

LsDxCuPcAkE 3

it's not cheating I got my gf one when I'm not around

That's not cheating... It's safe and healthy.