By Anonymous - 15/04/2014 16:37 - United States - Erie

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend stayed over at my place for the first time. I left him in the bedroom for a couple of minutes while I used the toilet, and when I came back, he was holding my vibrator. He angrily asked me, "What the hell is this? You know this is cheating, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 799
You deserved it 10 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you pointed angrily at his hand.

chocolatefrog28 29

Tell him he's actually the other man, and you're already in a meaningful relationship with your vibrator but you're willing to be friends with benefits.

Comments

show him his hand and ask him one and only one question..."aren't you?" ...he will never ask such a stupid question again...

Dan Savage: "Masturbation isn't cheating. It's routine maintenance."

graphicstyle7 17

When I was... really young and immature, for some reason I thought a guy masturbating was "cheating". I thought he should be consumed by love for me and never want to do anything with anyone else, including himself. I am so embarrassed about that now. Your boyfriend needs to grow the f up. He's pretty sheltered/repressed/naïve.

Try getting him to use it on you for foreplay. He could just be insecure and think that the toy may be better than he is. (If that is the case, hide it where he can't find it and bring it out on special occasions) You never know eventually he could warm up to the idea and you could both have a lot of fun. My boyfriend was a bit intimidated but I tried this with him now my pleasure comes first and he even buys me new ones every so often. He really enjoys what it can do to me.

Or buy one of the make your own kits and use him as the model. Then he can't accuse you of cheating.

It's to use together then it's not cheating. Duh.

He's a dumbass. How are you supposed to know what feels good if you don't play. Playing makes you more in the mood for him. Lastly you two could have fun with the toy. I hope he comes (pun intended) around for you.

i would also gift my gf one of those. its better to use it rather than asking some other out

That is a BIG warning sign, trust me. That's a sign of seriously low self-esteem and/or controlling behaviour...you really need to talk it through with him.