By Anonymous - 15/04/2014 16:37 - United States - Erie

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend stayed over at my place for the first time. I left him in the bedroom for a couple of minutes while I used the toilet, and when I came back, he was holding my vibrator. He angrily asked me, "What the hell is this? You know this is cheating, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 799
You deserved it 10 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you pointed angrily at his hand.

chocolatefrog28 29

Tell him he's actually the other man, and you're already in a meaningful relationship with your vibrator but you're willing to be friends with benefits.

Comments

supersquirel500 10

I'd be jealous of that vibrator too.

Annnnd your boyfriend is an idiot... Sorry OP. Hold up his hand and tell him if he thinks your vibrator constitutes cheating, his hand is now off limits.

I really want OP to comment and clarify. I mean this guy must **********! And if he didn't he would make a point in telling her.

I'm sure he'd like to have the upper hand.

cute ^_^ & oh so very weird lol I'd investigate this matter

rocker_chick23 27

There is nothing cute about a man getting pissed that his girlfriend masturbates.

Did you shoot back his right arm is cheating as well?

Funny how everyone is assuming he masterbates, there are men and women who don't. With her luck she'd say something about using his hand only to find out he doesn't... I'd be ditching him for invading my privacy and snooping through draws, sounds like some trust issues and insecurity that I wouldn't want to deal with personally.

Point to his hands and say "those are too." Sorry he's a suspicious prick op

I mean if he wants to get creative here let him mold a ***** for you with his own size. Smfh

I don't know why this is getting thumbed down - some men are insecure about vibes/****** because they feel inadequate in terms of size (even if it's nonsense, although tbh some are totally unrealistically huge). Moulding an exact replica means they can't get upset about it being bigger than they are.

grgnyce 8