By Anonymous - 15/04/2014 16:37 - United States - Erie

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend stayed over at my place for the first time. I left him in the bedroom for a couple of minutes while I used the toilet, and when I came back, he was holding my vibrator. He angrily asked me, "What the hell is this? You know this is cheating, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 799
You deserved it 10 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you pointed angrily at his hand.

chocolatefrog28 29

Tell him he's actually the other man, and you're already in a meaningful relationship with your vibrator but you're willing to be friends with benefits.

Comments

kdm_km1 19

Isn't it? lol In all seriousness how the heck did he find it so fast? Take care and hide your rabbit better. Or get a BF that doesn't snoop!

Or better yet, find a man that buys you toys and helps you learn how they work :-)

17: "lol in all seriousness". yes, he was joking.

she shouldn't have to hide her things but Idk under what circumstances she lives

Boys get jealous because it feels better than them

Honey, if you think a vibrator feels better than sex you need a better sex life.

I often prefer my vibrator to intercourse. It's quick and easy and doesn't try to cuddle me afterward.

Eh each to their own i love the after sex cuddling sometimes better than the sex

#37 If you don't like cuddling, there is something seriously wrong with you.

Aw, but I love the after sex cuddling!

#37 I agree, I just wanna do my own thing after. I let him cuddle for a bit though, I know he likes it.

daisylokes 16

I don't like to cuddle, I don't know why, it makes me feel like I can't breathe, and he gets butthurt about that...lol :(

Probably he knows that he can't compete against it.

so what's the difference between that and the unspeakable things he does with his hand? was he insecure about not being able to size up?

What?! On what the hell planet is you touching your body anybody's business or problem? Your body belongs to you, not him or anyone else. I hope you find someone who wants to love you, not own you, OP. Good luck.

boys are silly sometimes... That being said a real man shouldn't be intimidated by a toy. (That would be like us feeling insecure of their hand. Lol) Hell, my husband has always enjoyed buying me toys for when he's not around.... And for when he IS. Maybe your guy will be less insecure if you let him use it on you during foreplay?

To OP's boyfriend.. at least it was a toy and not another guy. Dont see how it would be that big of a deal to him. Tell him to keep himself faithful and stop... beating.. the time away when he's bored or you're not around.

I would be pretty sassy and say something like, "Well maybe if you pleasured me more, I wouldn't need it." But that's rude...but seriously, WTH? Definitely an FML, using a vibrator isn't cheating...ask him if he's ever watched ****.

beyonds 10

So he masturbates which is technically " cheating "