By Anonymous - 15/04/2014 16:37 - United States - Erie

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend stayed over at my place for the first time. I left him in the bedroom for a couple of minutes while I used the toilet, and when I came back, he was holding my vibrator. He angrily asked me, "What the hell is this? You know this is cheating, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 799
You deserved it 10 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you pointed angrily at his hand.

chocolatefrog28 29

Tell him he's actually the other man, and you're already in a meaningful relationship with your vibrator but you're willing to be friends with benefits.

Comments

1) Get a new, non psycho, boyfriend. 2) Hide your toys better. 3) Find a man that wants to use them WITH you.

Whocarez 10

Yeah? Like masturbating? Break up with that hypocritical idiot.

Insecure much!? My boyfriend bought me a vibrator for valentines day and we've used it together. I knew he was a keeper when he had also purchased a spare battery for it.

My boyfriend uses mine on me. It's not cheating, your guy is just insecure. Either coddle him or get rid of him.

My boyfriend has a mega tantrum if I use toys when he's not there to watch. I feel your pain

My ex bought me one because he thought it'd make me change my mind about letting him sit and watch **** in front of me instead of actually having sex with me. But it looks.. kinda scary if you just leave it out, it's only fun when needed. If you had it hidden away then he really needs to not go through your stuff, if it was on the side, how did he not see it before?

If you download the new boyfriend update, it fixes the "stupid" bug!