By Anonymous - 24/02/2013 01:47 - United States - Gonzales

Today, my boyfriend kicked me out and threatened to get a restraining order after I called him an asshole. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and over 1,000 miles away from my parents' house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 898
You deserved it 9 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know there's two sides to every story, but him doing that to his pregger girlfriend makes him a douchbag by default

alstbv12 13

Sounds like he deserved much worse than "asshole"

Comments

Dump his Ass my sister is getting divorced in March and the asshole cut the breaks on the van my sister uses to take my nieces and nephew to school bad enough he wants my sister dead but willing to put three innocent children in danger to get her these men shhould be killed when discovered

Does 16 weeks sound weird to anyone else?

No, because pregnancies are calculated in weeks and not months. A full-term pregnancy is actually 40 weeks, not 9 months.

Thank you I was seriously curious, just all my life when I would ask a pregnant woman how far along she was she would say it in months. I've never personally heard it in week

vadaaa 11

In my experience, some people also use weeks in the earlier portion of pregnancy and months later on (7 months.. 8 months.. Etc)

osm1989_fml 6

I sincerely hope that you find somewhere else to stay. Leave. Don't look back. I am currently about six months pregnant and on my own, and it can be done. It's tough and stressful as hell and even terrifying at first, but I'd rather be doing this on my own than raise my child with her shitty father. I know it's probably nearly impossible to view this in a positive light right now, but I hope that you come to realize that you have been presented with an opportunity that will make you a much wiser and stronger woman. Don't let him drag you down; just strive to be a kickass mom. That's what matters.

Pensu 12
mham1732 3

Well maybe you shouldn't have decided to have a kid out of wed lock

Yes, because marriage fixes everything. Right?

Oh yes indeed, 75. Marriage is the number one cure for assholism, don'tcha know.

Oh yeah, everyone knows that marriage automatically fixes guys that are assholes. It's not a personality trait or anything like that.

ColbyGB 13

That's really low of him, have the kid, and make him pay child support!

Not much choice really at this point. If they aren't together it will be court ordered.

10showgirl 16

That is controlling behavior. I would get out of there.....

Im not defending him but just Maybe he is overwhelmed by you being pregnant and overly emotional over being called an A - hole, so just make sure if the idiot does it again you have some money and get on a bus and go home, no need to stress yourself its not good for you or the baby. Good luck.

MsKati, u're saying a woman should have an abortion just because the GUY doesn't want the baby? **** THAT. Crazy bitch.

The_F3rris 11

Take out AND a restraining order!?!?! Oh dear.