By Anonymous - 24/02/2013 01:47 - United States - Gonzales

Today, my boyfriend kicked me out and threatened to get a restraining order after I called him an asshole. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and over 1,000 miles away from my parents' house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 898
You deserved it 9 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know there's two sides to every story, but him doing that to his pregger girlfriend makes him a douchbag by default

alstbv12 13

Sounds like he deserved much worse than "asshole"

Comments

He should learn how to use a ******* condom.

Right, because he has no responsibility in that, nor should she have been sleeping with someone with whom she's in a relationship. Of course...

... For calling him an a hole? That can't be the ONLY reason. But you don't kick a pregnant lasy out regardless

"get take out"? and I feel so bad for you OP, you don't need a dick like him anyway

It honestly sounds like he's trying to find a reason to get rid of you... You deserve better than that :( but a restraining order can't stop a child support check. I'd say call your parents and get out of there before he does something even worse :(

Pharmgrl03 9

Just because your pregnant doesn't mean you can be a hormonal bitch and call him an asshole.

Perhaps she didn't call him an asshole because she's a hormonal bitch. Perhaps she called him an asshole because he was an asshole. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade. I don't know if there's more to this story or not, but in the grand scheme of serious relationships, whilst you shouldn't be calling your beloved an asshole on a regular basis, it seems a bit weak to end a relationship over it, at least as an isolated incident. Keeping that in mind, if that's all there is to it, throwing a pregnant girl (or indeed, anyone) out into the street and threatening them with a restraining order just because they called you a name is nuts. So I'd say the description is most likely apt, and OP is well rid of him.

If she called him an asshole for legit reasons why would she be upset about having to leave? If I thought the father of my future child was really an asshole I'd be leaving on my own terms and likely filing my own restraining order. I wouldn't wait for him to throw me out. That's silly.

You are obviously a strong, sane, capable adult woman- congratulations on surviving your childhood... Not everyone makes it through in one piece.

vadaaa 11

29- YEAH! Forget the pregnant women! Kick em out into the street! That'll show them! Can't believe they want special treatment! What, do they think carrying a man's child makes them any more deserving of his respect and care and kindness and love?!

Well. I hope you have a job. & you should have known he was an asshole before you let him impregnate you.

still_guns 16

So may people who can dish out the punishment, but not take it.

perdix 29

Maybe that term was particularly sensitive due to a recent anal sex experiment?