By Anonymous - 24/02/2013 01:47 - United States - Gonzales

Today, my boyfriend kicked me out and threatened to get a restraining order after I called him an asshole. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and over 1,000 miles away from my parents' house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 898
You deserved it 9 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know there's two sides to every story, but him doing that to his pregger girlfriend makes him a douchbag by default

alstbv12 13

Sounds like he deserved much worse than "asshole"

Comments

Dead_Fox 17

I'm very much interested in the other side of this story... The boyfriend is probably an asshole, but, as is typical with these domestic issues, OP is probably a lying bitch too.

Dead_Fox 17

OP never said she was pregnant with HIS baby, just sayin...

Why do women these days go out with mugs and get pregnant. Find a nice man who treats you nice, marry him and explore world a little then bring a child into the world.

Soz yeh but pregnant or not? You cAlled him an asshole so what? Me and my fiancé always fight much muchh worse than this but at end of the day were adults and not kids to throw one another out thats pathetic. His not even a man. He either does not want you or the kid so thats his excuse or his a complete pathetic loser.

VampTat 10

Sounds like the perfect "16 and Pregnant" story if you're a teenager.

rokolodo 10

Why she has to go back to the parents. Did you consult your parents if you could get laid? This is your business deal with it. You had sex without thinking of consequences. Don't go sticking this problem back to your parents.

Breaking up with someone is domestic violence? Wow.

I'm sure she did more than just call him an arsehole, but the things that gets me about this is that he's onto just throwing her out onto the street, he's throwing the unborn child out too.

No-one has explored the possibility that maybe the boyfriend is suffering a 'sympathy pregnancy' and is also hormonal as ****. In that case, the story becomes: the boyfriend did something to make OP call him an asshole, which normally wouldn't have affected him but because he is also hormonal because of the sympath pregnancy, he overreacted. In no way does it make the name calling or the overreaction okay but it does explain the boyfriend's action in a way that he's not abusive. Just give him and yourself some time too cool off and see if you can talk in a neutral space, like a coffee shop, and talk it through.

According to research it is far more common than people think and while most men do not get full-blown pregnancy symptoms, hormonal issues, food cravings and morning sickness are the most common symptoms of sympathy pregnancy. And the timeline fits too, with sympathy pregnancy occurring during the third and fourth month of pregnancy and them again in months 7 through 9.

What a whiny bitch... the boyfriend I mean