By Anonymous - 24/02/2013 01:47 - United States - Gonzales

Today, my boyfriend kicked me out and threatened to get a restraining order after I called him an asshole. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and over 1,000 miles away from my parents' house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 898
You deserved it 9 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know there's two sides to every story, but him doing that to his pregger girlfriend makes him a douchbag by default

alstbv12 13

Sounds like he deserved much worse than "asshole"

Comments

Maybe just maybe her boyfriend doesn't know she is pregnant. It was still a dick move though. He could have sent her back home.

If it makes you feel any better, you can't get a restraining order for calling someone an asshole.

crazytwinsmom 25

I've always been pro choice but I can't imagine abortion at 24 weeks. Even at 12 weeks a fetus looks a lot like a baby with arms and legs moving around, not just a blob in there. They even have personalities then. I could tell my twins' genders at 12 weeks by the way they were kicking differently, boy vs girl. In extreme cases, such as rape, you would know early enough. Later on if the mother's health is in danger then medical technology is a big help for both.

Inciter 33

That's awful. No matter what you said, there's no reason to kick a pregnant woman out of the house. I hope things work out for you and your baby.

It sounds like pregnancy hormones (And living with a women suffering from them.) caused a normal argument to go nuclear. Both parties need to step back, take a break for a few hours to cool off and then apologise, forgive each other, learn from this and get on with their lives.

Tell him to get the sand out of his ******.

" Any man who whines about havin to take care of a kid should've worn a ******* condom." You do realize that by this logic you are saying that any women who had a baby with a man willingly(not raped)should not be allowed to have an abortion, because "any woman who whines about having to take care of a kid should have used birth control." Now do you realize how biased these two statements sound?

Call your parents And move back home or in with family, you don't need the stress especially being pregnant

Thr33to16 8

Bitches be cray. Hormones aren't a get out of jail free card. You're living in his house and then call him an asshole. Congrats.

mintstashinurtea 5

time to dumb his ass and make the asshole pay child support