By Anonymous - 24/02/2013 01:47 - United States - Gonzales

Today, my boyfriend kicked me out and threatened to get a restraining order after I called him an asshole. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and over 1,000 miles away from my parents' house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 896
You deserved it 9 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know there's two sides to every story, but him doing that to his pregger girlfriend makes him a douchbag by default

alstbv12 13

Sounds like he deserved much worse than "asshole"

Comments

I know there's two sides to every story, but him doing that to his pregger girlfriend makes him a douchbag by default

Yeah, pretty much, you'd hope the boyfriend would have the maturity to overlook their issues at least to the point of not throwing her out on the streets.

Well what do we know... maybe it's not even his baby.

vadaaa 11

18- and so throwing a pregnant woman out into the streets is okay.

So she called him a name. She's having hormonal issues with the pregnancy, like any healthy pregnant woman should. So he thinks it's okay to abandon not only her in her time of need, but also the unborn child. Classy. You deserve better OP

Restraining order probably means there's a lot were not hearing, but never know....

dreamer9614 3

74-or it means he's an overreacting douche...

74 - exactly. I somehow find it hard to believe a guy would get a restraining order JUST because his gf called him an asshole once. The only thing we know about the girl is that she had time to FML just after her bf kicked her out :-P

rogerdodgeroz 4

Yea well what ever the omitted facts may be 1000 miles sounds about the distance you'd want to be away from anyone one willing to put you In this sich.

Whatever, girls do what they want, hit guys call em every name in the book. Then look offended when **** comes out. There is ALWAYS a way to validate a females actions (hormones, period,) stfu

tjv3 10

Wow . Maybe it's for the best OP he sounds unstable to say the least

hoshimi2012 8

I agree that he shouldn't have kicked his pregnant girlfriend out however she could've done more to him than just call him an asshole. Some women are complete bitches whether they're pregnant or not (I myself can be a complete bitch at times). In my opinion they are both in the wrong. Him for kicking her out and her for doing whatever else she might have done to piss him off.

thatsucks4you 7

I just find it funny that she is FMLing this. But she deserves it for having a baby with a guy like this anyways. Like that quote, "Don't marry man unless you'd be proud to have son like him." Or daughter too, because I act a lot like my dad!

She's not married to him, and I am pretty sure she's not about to marry him. Many people have babies out of wedlock, for many reasons birth control failed, failure to use birth control are two reasons. Just because she's having his kid doesn't mean she deserves this fml.

People shouldn't be boning if they're immature *****. They're only adding to the autism in the world.

alstbv12 13

Sounds like he deserved much worse than "asshole"

Try cocksuckingmcfagatrondicklickingfuckbucket.

xblair 11

Why do guys like that can be able to breed -_-

X_Codes 11

@86 - I ask the same about you. Guys like this can breed because some women don't discriminate when it comes to picking boyfriends.

Completely random, but am I the only one who gets annoyed when people write stuff like "16 weeks" instead of just "4 months" it's so much easier to write... And read..

169 majority of medical personnel refer to a pregnancy in weeks not months, it makes it easier to work out the timeline

Phone your parents ASAP & leave him. No one but a true asshole would treat a pregnant lady like that. At least he has shown his true colors now.

These so called "Assholes" were once babies carried by a woman who was pregnant. Mind blowing, is it not?

What's your point, #24? You sound condescending even though you're not even saying anything.

skyeyez9 24

Well, his parents are also assholes for their epic parenting fail of never teaching their grown son how to treat other people with kindness.

what?! obviously this one moment doesn't define his life or who he is. I know plenty of nice people who once they go over the top they are one of the meanest people I know. For all we know, "asshole" might not have been the only thing OP called him.

It would have been better if he would've shown his colors seventeen weeks ago.

I would just leave, if he snaps over little things like that its really unhealthy

She doesn't have much choice to leave if he's threatening a restraining order...

I think they mean just leave and move on, which may be the best. Once he calms down he may try talking to her again and convince her to come back and blah blah blah. Unhealthy relationships tend to repeat this way.

fischerxx 10
MEM0817 18

Holy hormones? Pretty sure you got the story backwards there...

What's backwards is that we take this story at face value. People are so sure of OP's innocence here? Threatening a restraining order for simply being called a name? Such BS. More obviously went down between these two.

cradle6 13

Thank you 52. I feel like OP's boyfriend would tell a completely different story. Maybe a couple careful omissions were made for this story...

MEM0817 18

I get what you guys are saying and you're more than likely completely right. I, however, have experienced something like this (not pregnant) with an ex (who is bipolar) He would flip his shit, take all my money, keys and phone and kick me out of OUR house. Over dumb shit. So you just never know. That could be the actual gist of the story, or it could be more.

if you start walking now, you'll get home just in time to have your baby and still have killer calf muscles

lishajoy777 14

Who does that? wait.. what did you do?

countryrose92 23

I'm sure she did more than just call him an asshole. Either way she needs to call parents and ask for help.

Couple things here: 1. He kicked you out essentially with no place to go, right? Where the **** are you where you can comfortably post FML stories? Priorities. 2. Assuming this is true, I'm not one to condone calling names, but to each their own. You being pregnant doesn't exactly excuse your behavior, but it definitely SHOULD give any significant other pause before tossing you out on your ass. You could easily have been assaulted. All in all it sounds like a completely unhealthy situation that you should check yourself out of immediately. You're toxic for each other and any baby deserves to be raised in a way healthier environment than you two could provide.

She's bound to have some friends or acquaintances who can put her for up for a few days. Or she's in a hotel. I find it unlikely that she literally wound up on the street, but that doesn't make his behaviour any more acceptable. And, sadly people sometimes say hurtful things to each other. We don't even know what prompted her to call him an asshole. Him reacting this way was definitely uncalled for.

That might be true, I'm definitely hoping that's the case. It's really worrisome to think of someone stranded like that with her condition. Working in DV shelters since I was 17, I've seen it all too often where pregnant women were either hurt or thrown out without a soul to turn to. I really hope that she just stays away and has friends go get her things for her.

Being pregnant doesn't excuse her behavior? Have you never heard of hormones? Or ever lived with a pregnant woman?

It doesn't. Hormones and discomfort do not excuse being disrespectful and calling names. You don't get a free pass at hurting your loved ones just because you're going through shit

Why are people thumbs-downing this girl? She has a point.

@20, how can you admit we *don't know why* he called her an asshole in one sentence, than call his reaction "definitely uncalled for" in the next sentence? The only logical conclusion is that you believe there is absolutely no such thing as a pregnant woman who is also an asshole--which is patently ridiculous.

That doesn't give him an accuse to kick his PREGNANT girlfriend out of THEIR place.... If he was that mad he should have left for a few hours.

wlddog 14

14 I find myself agreeing with you more and more often. You may replace the coveted Noor soon. Ignore the idiots that thumbed you down. Your comment was logical and based on reality. Too many people stick around in bad situations, and then want to blame others.