By Anonymous - 28/11/2011 03:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend decided that vaginal, oral, and anal sex are starting to get boring. Let's just say that my armpit is now drenched in lube. I'm afraid of what he's going to want to try once he gets bored of this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 289
You deserved it 10 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that does suck, but why would you let him do that in the first place ??

maybe ear sex? once you go black, you go deaf

Comments

Lay off sex for a while, like 3 weeks. And try it again. That way it gets tight all over again and feels like new.

What crap. Classic, bordering on violence against woman....just watch **** and look how the man is always violent and aggressive towards the woman....only a matter of time before he becomes aggressive, if not already?? This isn't even funny.

How is that violent? Even though she complied, from the sound of it, she wasn't physically forced to have armpit sex.

tit4tat22 3

Things may get a little fruity next time ;)

Mr_Matsubayashi 7

Maybe you should check out Kama Sutra before he goes for an ear.

seems armpit fetish is a trend? one of my friend have it as well and I thought he's the only one

Well, I think it's wonderful of you to be GGG enough to try all this different stuff to try to keep your boyfriend happy. Sorry none of it works for either of you individually, or you as a couple. Maybe you should try couples counseling or something?

Tmoney20 3

He's lucky enough that you let him do all that.... Dump the creepy loser and find yourself a real man that values pleasing you and not just his armpit fetish!

Try creative positions or sex in new places like shower or on counter tops before doing... armpit sex. That's a little weird. Also, don't have sex as often or really make him want and work for it through foreplay.

your boyfriend likes **** if he finds sex boring.