By Anonymous - 28/11/2011 03:00 - United States

Today, I let my boyfriend sleep over at my house for the first time. Upon arriving, he tossed his stuff on the floor and said "I gotta take a piss, where's your shower?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 623
You deserved it 4 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JinxosGirl87 0

Tell him it's right next to the toilet, where he will be taking said piss.

fluffy_nuggets 0

At least he didn't say, "Hey I gotta take a shit, where's the shower."

Comments

JinxosGirl87 0

Tell him it's right next to the toilet, where he will be taking said piss.

Coacy 6
enonymous 8

Just tell him you've been using the next door neighbors sprinkler system as your shower

#3, that is this "toilet" you speak of?

Coacy 6
dyble95 0

Couldn't he have just been wanting to take a piss and then have shower?

klol_fml 11

did anyone notice that OP is a man..?

slushpup9696 12

35 - Yes, gay people exist. Shocking, I know, but they're around.

Tbh, it could just be the boyfriend's way of asking where the bathroom is.....hmm maybe not, FYL indeed OP.

28- no, you're over thinking it. But then again, you don't seem very bright, you might actually over think breathing.

bitchslapped22 14

I pee in the shower every morning because I'm in a hurry and need to multitask, and I'm just that lazy, plus it saves water!

m0tl3ycru3 0

He probably was hard and didn't want to spray all over the OP's toilet

#2 - How is it "gross"? It's just a little tinkle.

This is why moving in is a big deal. It's good you know now that he's just sleeping over.

He's taking a leak in the shower, instead of a toilet.

You know peeing in the shower saves 534 gallons of water per person annually?

I will admit, I slightly misread that, I thought she said he had to pee and take a shower...

JennyBear101 0

Ya ik wat is the problem atleast he didn't say "how do you get to the backyard" or "where's the garbage can"

Achall91 17

Yeah and he could go in the toilet. Just like regular people.

alstbv12 13

Maybe he just wants to be sure he doesn't miss the toilet and make a mess. So ungrateful.

Hey that guy in your profile pic that's my dad.

fluffy_nuggets 0

At least he didn't say, "Hey I gotta take a shit, where's the shower."

First a litter box, now a not-currently used shower?? Doesn't anyone consider using the what is probably now know as the white water bowl thingy??

HogwartsDropout7 0

The common sense in which you obviously lack?