By Anonymous - 28/11/2011 03:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend decided that vaginal, oral, and anal sex are starting to get boring. Let's just say that my armpit is now drenched in lube. I'm afraid of what he's going to want to try once he gets bored of this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 289
You deserved it 10 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that does suck, but why would you let him do that in the first place ??

maybe ear sex? once you go black, you go deaf

Comments

giggetyalright 1

don't be afraid. it can't really get worse than that :( he'll get bored of it soon

Don't be afraid!? Wouldn't you be if someone wanted to stick their dick in your armpit?

Actually It probably can get worse. A lot worse

Larion1 13

You are the one who tolerates it, and you are not a victim, you are doing it at your free will

If I were you, I'd be worried that he might have some kind of sex addiction or a mental illness. Growing bored of the usual sex options is not normally a positive sign, and you're right to be worried about what he'll want to try further down the road.

jacknos40 0

I'll let u give me oral and do anal with u if he wont hahahaha

I'd stick with just the one 'ha' if I were you pal.

brittanydaniel15 5

if youre comment wasnt creepy enough your picture makes up for it

i dont think anyone EVER will accept to give you oral and let you have sex with them

mashimarox 12

Hes going to go for nosehole and earhole sex

theonlysweetpea 10

When sex becomes boring, you've got a bigger problem than lubed armpits.

Hey add another female or male and have a three-som. Or try a strap on? Lol throwing it out there

tannerianian 11

You let him do anal? Only one and a million girls allow that;)

Irinaaa 0

I personally wouldn't want a dick in my ass.

And I personally think that there are more woman who once tried anal than you might would think.

So... 1,000,001 girls have consistently tried anal?

devendarling 5

Anal is fine, as long as you are gentle. OP, dump the guy. You might love him, but eventually you won't be enough.

I don't think I'd ever put my dick in a girl's asshole. Vaginal/oral sex works just fine for me... I'd like her to get off, really. |the kid|

Anal, for me, can actually be quite pleasurable. I don't know what's getting hit in there, unless it's my gspot from behind or something, but I've had plenty of orgasms from anal sex. The anal area is totally an erogenous zone.

Lol one in a million? Perhaps the women you date are just prudes.

Or normal? There's a reason a man has a dick, and a woman a ******. Personally I would question the orientation of a straight man who wanted to shove his dick into a woman's anus. My hubs and I have a rule "you stay away from my ass and I'll stay away from yours"

MissAimeeAngel 15

Anal is really not that bad, at least not as bad as everyone thinks and/or says. If done correctly, it can actually be quite pleasurable. You just need a lot of patience, understanding, and trust in your partner; and a willingness to give it a shot, otherwise it definitely won't work out for either person.

loudema 5

Don't knock it till you try it.

JinxosGirl87 0

Anal sex makes me ****** faster and more powerful than vaginal. Luckily my man is understanding and allows me to control everything so I'm comfortable.

It is ideal to not eat within an hour of doing the deed and to go to the bathroom before hand. These two things plus a shower will equal out to a happy, clean, anal experience. And if poop gets on the dick, well, it *can* be washed. Accidents can and will happen; you're not always going to be as clean as you think you are. It just depends on how comfortable you are with your partner.