By Anonymous - 28/11/2011 03:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend decided that vaginal, oral, and anal sex are starting to get boring. Let's just say that my armpit is now drenched in lube. I'm afraid of what he's going to want to try once he gets bored of this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 289
You deserved it 10 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that does suck, but why would you let him do that in the first place ??

maybe ear sex? once you go black, you go deaf

Comments

that's kinda disturbing to picture in your mind...

OhLohd111 11

I'm sure it'd be disturbing to picture on paper as well, or perhaps film.

FYLDeep 25

You must be a pretty open-minded woman to have allowed it to come this far. I would have thought that most girls would insist that their men to focus on pleasing them instead of seeking their own satisfaction. After all, it doesn't take much to get a guy off.

I was thinking along the same lines ... it takes a special woman to care enough about her man to allow him to **** her armpit!

39... There are several different reasons OP would allow all of the various sexual positions...OP has yet to learn the proper way to say, and mean, "No." OP actually enjoys some of it. Etc... People and their sexual desires are incredibly versatile...

@ 55 true, but from OP's FML and the way she's described the other orifices getting "boring" to him, I believe she's kinky and will do whatever it takes to make him happy. More power to her if so, and if she is too, whatever you want to call her, for not saying no, then FHL. I'm down for almost anything with my husband, but I would have to draw the line at the armpit. ;)

You are one nice girl friend to let him do all that to you. I have also heard of boobie sex too if you are endowed well enough. He might like that.

marisadc79 0

True, didn't think of the boobs but my point still stands, bored of all three, come on

At least nobody walked in on you, try explaining that one!

I don't understand how "normal" sex could possibly be boring. Unless that's how dull the relationship is.

ellakacyme22 6

From the sound of it her boyfriend is just as bored with her and she is afraid that she might lose him if she dosent comply with his sexsual demands hence the reson why she can't say NO. THAT'S WHAT LOW ESTEEM DOES TO YOU

Perhaps it is time to start looking for someone else who appreciates you and won't get bored.