First time

By Anonymous - 13/03/2021 23:30 - United Kingdom - Gloucester

Spicy
Today, I had sex for the first time. I realised that I was more satisfied by last night's dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 148
You deserved it 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not usually that great the first few times.

As a man, it's important to me to go the extra mile to make sure my wife "get's there" and enjoys herself. If she has more fun doing it, then she's willing to do it more often, so it's kind of a win-win situation. Just help your partner understand that.

Comments

It's not usually that great the first few times.

Either it's a first time thing or you're asexual. Nothing wrong with either one, if you don't find yourself sexually attracted to anyone, celeb or people ya know, it's what it is. But it might also be the person youre with.

Good sex is a learned skill. And both partners have some responsibility for their own pleasure - Do not assume your pleasure is purely up to your partner. Chances are your partner was about as inexperienced as you. Real sex is not like the **** videos. It usually takes a female longer to “get there” than the male. As a woman, you are a lot more likely to “get there” from oral sex (To the ********), but there is no reason you cannot have it more than one way. Communication is key and in having enjoyable sex, your partner needs to know what turns you on, what feels good, and what doesn’t. Don’t just assume they know. Be diplomatic, but be honest. And listen to your partner too - Chances are that the more your partner enjoys the experience the more they will try to please you.

If you're a girl, take this with a grain of salt as I'm a straight male and have never had sex with a male, but chances are that's going to happen a decent amount but you will find some guy/guys who will satisfy you a bit better

As a man, it's important to me to go the extra mile to make sure my wife "get's there" and enjoys herself. If she has more fun doing it, then she's willing to do it more often, so it's kind of a win-win situation. Just help your partner understand that.

Nhayaa2.0 17

It's nice of you but women don't usually "get there" on their first times. It's more like it hurts, then it's numb, then you start enjoying it.

Jon Tessler 14

the first time for a woman is usually "unsatiafying". when you decide to have sex again, communicate with your partner, what turns you on to make sure your needs are met. most guys only think of themselves.

Usually feels better after a few times. trust me 😊

Don't worry about it, nearly every girls first time is a bit of a let down. Practice makes perfect 😊

Warp1978 15

We've all been there 😁😄