By aeterne - 08/04/2009 06:08 - United States

Today, my boss informed me that it is now my responsibility to wash the dishes, since my co-workers are consistently too lazy to clean up after themselves. I have a bachelor's degree. Which I earned at the same university I now work at. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 379
You deserved it 6 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wtf, that sucks. What's your degree in? You need to go job hunting.

psssh. who doesn't have a bachelor's degree. it sucks to clean up after co-workers regardless of how much education you have.

Comments

I'm in the same situation with the whole university job thing. I've only had to wash dishes (well, just glasses) after events a few times. Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is since someone has to do it. Take solace in the fact that you get paid obscene amounts of money for some of the stuff you do.

Unless it's in your contract or job description, tell your boss to go **** himself.

cprompt 0

Get off your high horse. A lot of us are working shitty jobs right now, even those of us with an advanced degree.

YDI for thinking you're above doing dishes just cuz you've got a bachelor's degree. You need at least a Masters before you have a right to complain about sweeping, doing dishes, and cleaning toilets.

Ok, so you work with slobs, what does that have to do with you having a degree? If you think you're too good to wash dishes then maybe you shouldn't work at the university and get a real job.

HA sounds like the staff at my university.

balanceMMX 0

one reason you shouldn't major in psychology or music...

welcome to the real world. honestly, someone has to do it. it's a recession and most people getting out of college don't have a job, so grin and bear it sweety.

nickk_v 0

#6 you're an idiot. it's not always wrong to end a sentence in a preposition.