By Anonymous - 05/07/2016 19:46

Today, I got yelled at for not taking an order correctly at work. I've been washing dishes all day and haven't taken a single order. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 180
You deserved it 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Alright, you can stop washing dishes now; you're on the cash register." "No." "Stop washing dishes." "NO!" "All the dishes are clean! Just STOP!" "NOOOOOOOO!"

Couldn't you have explained this? It's not right taking the blame for someone else. This person is not only affecting you, but potential customers. Talk to a manager and get things cleared up.

Comments

I don't know how many times I have taken the fall for someone else at work. Keep your head up. :)

Coffee5555 14

is that supposed to be helpful?

Why are you complaining then? It's no one's fault but your own. You could have clarified your situation just as op could have.

How embarrassing for the person who yelled at you!

Couldn't you have explained this? It's not right taking the blame for someone else. This person is not only affecting you, but potential customers. Talk to a manager and get things cleared up.

did you inform the imbisal of their idiosity and laugh in their face.

Funny how you misspelled imbecile in a comment about someone else's idiocy.

I'm thinking he's just trying to be ironic

This is why you don't work at McDonald's

When did OP ever say they worked at McDonald's? Even if OP does work there, what's wrong with it? At least they have a job

A job at McDonalds is probably more than anyone saying crap like that has ever had.

Nothing wrong with working at McDonald's. They also don't have a dishwasher, unless they started reusing plastic silverware and paper-cups.

There are still dishes that need to be done at McDonald's, just not enough to take all day.

Any apology from your boss after you explained the "been doing the washing up, haven't had customer interaction at all today" situation?

If you stood there and took it then you deserve it.

Or maybe they didn't want to take back because that could lead to them losing their job? Even if you think you did nothing wrong, then talk to management about it after.

"Alright, you can stop washing dishes now; you're on the cash register." "No." "Stop washing dishes." "NO!" "All the dishes are clean! Just STOP!" "NOOOOOOOO!"

For anyone who can't appreciate Tripartita's humor: He is interpreting the word "order" as a command from a superior. I find this hilarious by the way.

You, sir, always has the best FML comments. I say we give him the FML gold metal!

GuiltyEren 11

Stop it! Stop being hilarious!!

The manager who yelled at you isn't too good at their job if they can't keep track of who is doing what.