By aeterne - 08/04/2009 06:08 - United States

Today, my boss informed me that it is now my responsibility to wash the dishes, since my co-workers are consistently too lazy to clean up after themselves. I have a bachelor's degree. Which I earned at the same university I now work at. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 379
You deserved it 6 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wtf, that sucks. What's your degree in? You need to go job hunting.

psssh. who doesn't have a bachelor's degree. it sucks to clean up after co-workers regardless of how much education you have.

Comments

Don't wash them,just put them back where they came from,DIRTY.When your boss asks you why they were not wash,just look at him and say "Huh,what,I don't unnerstand."

0 3

Inform him that it is his responsibility to give you a raise.

That's what you get for getting a Bachelor of Arts. Hell, even science degrees are useless these days. Looks like it's time to enroll into an Engineering degree for the fall!

I guess that's what your B.A. Rista got ya :D

Just because you have a degree doesn't mean you're suddenly too good to wipe dishes. Go find a new job or quit complaining. Unless, of course, you got a bachelor's in flipping burgers, in which case you have every right to complain that you're not being treated fairly at work.

what? are you just too freaking cool to wash dishes. what do you think work is? im sure you'll find some really productive (cough) way to use that awesome bach degree of yours.

lolwhat_fml 0

IF your co-workers are too lazy, they should be fired perhaps !?

I take it you work in a dining hall at your alma mater? Having a degree doesn't excuse you from working. You should tell your coworkers to pull their weight.

so what? who cares if you have a bachelors degree, that doesn't mean you are now above cleaning up after yourself. Or do you think it takes a masters in dishwashing to figure that out? A BA doesnt count for shit nowadays.