By Singleton - 02/01/2010 00:33 - Canada

Today, it was my birthday dinner with my family. Everyone was making an effort to avoid a certain topic. Later my 5 year old cousin gives me a nice hand drawn card of me and my boyfriend. Apparently no one had the heart to tell her my boyfriend had broken up with me on my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 145
You deserved it 2 853

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boyfriend: jerk. Cousin: a little sweetie.

jamie_leeann23 0

awww thts cute now email it to ur ex and say: see you bastard look what you've done breaking my little cousins heart. he'll feel bad. they all do. ;)

Comments

richman000 0

don't blame your cousin!she was sweet for telling u what anyone else told u.

That sucks! Getting dumped is bad enough, but on your birthday! Ouch! By the way, Happy Birthday! I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you. Sounds like you have a loving family for support. Lean on them for awhile! It's hard to believe ,but you will have other, better boyfriends. You may get dumped again and you will probably dump some, but never on their birthdays! I will tell you this for sure, the pain will lessen each day so tell yourself that each day and just keep going. Keep busy. Play with the little cousin. Color with her. Go to the mall and walk around if nothing else. Do you favorite activities but just keep busy and soon you won't hurt at all!

FATTY_MCDOOGLE 29

That shit sucks. It happened to me last year.

Hugorgy 0

Why wouldn't your aunt and uncle see the card ahead of time (knowing your boyfriend broke up with you, since they knew to avoid the topic) and not hide the card or something?

So what your saying is you noticed that everybody was avoiding talking about your recent break up (probaly cause they dident reall give a SH!t) thereby making the fact of your recent break up still the first thing on your mind in order for you to notice they were not talking about it and then your 5 year old cousin try's to show how much they care for you by drawing you a nice card and then you go and write about on Fml for reminding you of something that was already the first thing on your mind. In short you OP are a bich and YDI (Btw sorry for the bad grammar to lazy to use good grammar)

Sympathy from me. Breakups suck. At least I think. I hate it when people say There are other fish in the sea. Maybe there are. But there's also one fish you loved more than other fish, and you just keep casting your damn line in over and over and you never get another similar fish! And he wasn't just some ugly lamprey or a jackass cranky octopus! He was my angelfish! [lol I have noooo idea where that rant came from...]

you mean NOBODY told the five year old about your relationship issues?! WTF! what's wrong with ppl these days?

everyonesfucked 0

She probably loved the card and was grateful for avoiding the subject, but it still sucks to be reminded. Those who called her a whiny bitch are assholes.

lostdestination 0

what an ass... who breaks off a relationship on someones birthday!?! fraking snapperhead!