By Singleton - 02/01/2010 00:33 - Canada

Today, it was my birthday dinner with my family. Everyone was making an effort to avoid a certain topic. Later my 5 year old cousin gives me a nice hand drawn card of me and my boyfriend. Apparently no one had the heart to tell her my boyfriend had broken up with me on my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 145
You deserved it 2 853

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boyfriend: jerk. Cousin: a little sweetie.

jamie_leeann23 0

awww thts cute now email it to ur ex and say: see you bastard look what you've done breaking my little cousins heart. he'll feel bad. they all do. ;)

Comments

I don't see the FML here. Your little cousin gave you a picture of you with your now-ex-boyfriend? So what. It was probably just a crayon drawn picture anyway... let her think it is you and your ex, and you can pretend that it's you and your next boyfriend and no one else will give a rat's ass.

The FML is that she got upset because she was reminded of that jerk of a boyfriend who dumped her on her birthday.

Whilst the situation sucks, at least you have one sweet little cousin who obviously cares about you. (:

cookies_for_you 0

This isn't a FML. Yeah, it sucks your boyfriend broke up with you, but most people don't have a little cousin who cares enough to make them a card. Quit your whining.

AntiChrist7 0

ANOTHER FAIL YDI. Some people find the lamest excuses to put ' YDI '. Lame. LAME.

the only thing do in a situation like that is burst into tears then sing it's my party and i'll cry if i want to.

stacienicolexo 0

IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER, THE SAME THING SORT OF HAPPENED TO ME(:

loooooooooool_fml 1

Why do people assume that the OP is complaining about the card that the cousin gave her? This FML is about that the OP got dumped on her birthday.

#31 if OP wasn't complaining about the card the cousin gave her, then she wouldn't have mentioned it.

newsgit 0

yeah, and she had to be reminded of it. Honestly people, think, what's more sad: A break up on your birthday, or a hand drawn card by a five year old? What makes sense? THINK, people, THINK.

realize that this fml is categorized as love and not little kids. shes complaining about her bf dumping her on her bday, not her little cousin.

realize that this fml is categorized as "love" and not "kids". shes complaining about her bf dumping her on her bday, not her little cousin.