By Singleton - 02/01/2010 00:33 - Canada

Today, it was my birthday dinner with my family. Everyone was making an effort to avoid a certain topic. Later my 5 year old cousin gives me a nice hand drawn card of me and my boyfriend. Apparently no one had the heart to tell her my boyfriend had broken up with me on my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 145
You deserved it 2 853

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boyfriend: jerk. Cousin: a little sweetie.

jamie_leeann23 0

awww thts cute now email it to ur ex and say: see you bastard look what you've done breaking my little cousins heart. he'll feel bad. they all do. ;)

Comments

are you sure he didnt break up with you because BAHAHAHAHA bannanza ;)

GiRIsMakingCupca 0

yea I guess iheart because her bf dumped her on her BIRTHDAY at least it wasn't on valentines day:)

Quit whining you silly bitch. So what if your boyfriend dumped you? It happens. You need to know how to deal with these things rather than seek some fake sorrow online. YDI.

well, if everyone would "stop whining" then there wouldn't be FML... maybe you should stop worrying about other people whining and take things as they are, especially if they don't really affect you.

itspimpz 0

isn't getting dumped on your birthday worst than valentines day? and I dumped a girl on her birthday just cuz I didn't like her family and she kept asking me to come to her party. after declining 10 times she finnally quit and said some hurtfull things. now she regrets it and calls me every night to bad I never pick up ha ha

realggirl 0

yeah if i got dumped on my birthday it would Also be valentines day. how sad :( lol

welderchick87 0

Even if somebody did tell the kid do you really think they would have understood what was going on? I mean the kid's only 5 years old, geez.

You know, it's not gonna help you get over it any sooner to avoid it. Have a good cry if you need it and get on with your life. It's not like there's only one guy in the entire world anyway, so it's not exactly the end of the world either. Unless you did something really stupid, nasty, etc. to provoke the situation, there's not much reason that you shouldn't have people's sympathy, and hell, you could even have a good laugh on your "asshat ex-BF" or whatever. Oh, and be nice to the kid. She's only five. She was being thoughtful, which is much more than I can say for you right now.