By SaveMeTeddy - 16/10/2013 18:48 - Canada - Burnaby

Today, it hit me that I'm incredibly pathetic, when at the age of 21, I tucked my stuffed animals into bed with me, facing in different directions so they could keep watch for monsters while I slept. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 100
You deserved it 16 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pathetic? Hardly! Those monsters under the bed are only slightly scarier than the ones in the closet. It's a damned good thing you have such good protection.

josebaseball11 14

Well if you haven't been attacked by monsters yet, then they're doing a good a job.

Comments

I find that to be very cute. Nothing wrong with that.

middlenamefrank 8

If it's whimsical, or just reminds you of your childhood, what's the harm in that? Have some fun in life! If you REALLY are concerned with monsters around your bed, and you REALLY think your stuffed animals are going to help protect you, you might want to consider talking to someone.

150493x 29

The monsters will come for you next. And when they do, remember that comment.

vic55jets 13

If there were monsters in the closet, well I don't think that i would be surprised

150493x 29

I'm twenty and still run to and from the bathroom at night and jump into bed. It stops the monsters from catching me.

olpally 32

Haha, silly op. It better be "ted" from the movie protecting you.

I don't sleep with stuffed animals but they are guarding the door and I have some holding down the closet. I get in bed turn out the light and hurry under the covers. and I sleep with the tv on for some light. I'm 25 and still scared of the dark.

I'm 25 and I still have a stuffed animal I sleep with I don't think you're pathetic! Although I have her cuz it's comforting not afraid of monsters I just don't like change!

Also, how does stuffed animals relate to virgin?

MzZombicidal 36

I find it pretty funny that your profile says you have a heart of gold and yet you post something "insulting" on a sweet FML. Also, being a virgin is nowhere near a bad thing and neither is sleeping with stuffed animals.

Pfeh. I used to sleep with a baseball bat beside my bed because I was terrified of zombies - even gave myself a panic attack during a thunderstorm thinking they were coming.

I sleep with my baby blanket and I'm 22! Whatever makes you feel comfortable.