By SaveMeTeddy - 16/10/2013 18:48 - Canada - Burnaby

Today, it hit me that I'm incredibly pathetic, when at the age of 21, I tucked my stuffed animals into bed with me, facing in different directions so they could keep watch for monsters while I slept. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 100
You deserved it 16 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pathetic? Hardly! Those monsters under the bed are only slightly scarier than the ones in the closet. It's a damned good thing you have such good protection.

josebaseball11 14

Well if you haven't been attacked by monsters yet, then they're doing a good a job.

Comments

Infinity1337 11

Well we know who's not getting laid anytime soon!

This made me smile (: you sound incredibly cute (:

I'm 23 and still sleep with stuffed animals. Ain't no shame, mah friend.

I am right there with you! I made sure to get a Batman and a Captain America plushie because I knew Id be the safest possible then! :)

That's not pathetic. It's cute. I'm 22 and I have 12 stuffed animals on my bed one of them being a stuffed mouse I've had since I was a year old, about 20 or so guarding my window one of those is a stuffed dog I've had since I was born, and a giant stuffed wolf guarding my door. No monsters are gonna get me.

For the longest time I'd have ALL of my stuffed animals in bed with me and try to hug all of them...because it would hurt they're feelings if I didn't. No shame! Toys are the best to protect you.c:

I think its adorable. My brother of 22 still has his very first stuffed animal and when you take it away in his sleep, he will cry.

I wish I still had my teddies. But they went to watch over my boys and keep the monsters away from them.