By SaveMeTeddy - 16/10/2013 18:48 - Canada - Burnaby

Today, it hit me that I'm incredibly pathetic, when at the age of 21, I tucked my stuffed animals into bed with me, facing in different directions so they could keep watch for monsters while I slept. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 100
You deserved it 16 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pathetic? Hardly! Those monsters under the bed are only slightly scarier than the ones in the closet. It's a damned good thing you have such good protection.

josebaseball11 14

Well if you haven't been attacked by monsters yet, then they're doing a good a job.

Comments

KylarStern19 7

I'm just saying. You've done that for 21 yrs and ur still alive. Better not take the chance of doing it one night and BAM ur Sam and Deans next case. Take no chances!!

The Supernatural reference made that comment epic.

I'm almost 21 and I often cuddle my stuffed friends as I sleep. I have been feeling incredibly embarrassed and kind of ashamed lately because I'm trying to "grow up". But reading all of the comments here made me feel really good. I love my stuffed friends. One time, I donated most of my stuffed animals and I miss them soooo much. I still have a few left though. Don't change OP. Keep the stuffed animals you still have and continue your friendship with em. They've been there for you and protected you for so long. :)

To the op It is ok I been there I'm 35 now I still sleep with my care bear and now cat too

superdom 12

Cute being the fact your a girl

MzZombicidal 36

Nothing wrong with anyone sleeping with a stuffed animal, no matter the gender or age.

It's okay OP. I refuse to give mine away because I know they still watch over me. Some things just never die young, and that's perfectly okay.

What's the point of being a grownup if you can't be childish sometimes? I still sleep with a teddy bear every night. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable.