By SaveMeTeddy - 16/10/2013 18:48 - Canada - Burnaby

Today, it hit me that I'm incredibly pathetic, when at the age of 21, I tucked my stuffed animals into bed with me, facing in different directions so they could keep watch for monsters while I slept. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 100
You deserved it 16 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pathetic? Hardly! Those monsters under the bed are only slightly scarier than the ones in the closet. It's a damned good thing you have such good protection.

josebaseball11 14

Well if you haven't been attacked by monsters yet, then they're doing a good a job.

Comments

jroxs13 4

Saw this movie the other day. Guy tells his friend, "I just want to find a sane girl." So a little later he's making out with this girl, and stops and asks her "You don't have stuffed animals on your bed, do you?" "No way" "Now choke me" "What?" "Choke me!"

I'm 18. And so emotionally attached to a teddy bear that my boyfriend, who I live with, is jealous of it. You're not alone.

props to you man. tell the whole FML world! no shame!

It's only pathetic if your in the military, you're a jock or woodsman. If your female it's totally cool.

MzZombicidal 36

How ridiculous. Men can feel an emotional connection to an inanimate object just as much as a woman.

kayteel2 6

If it brings you comfort it's not pathetic. (:

I think it's adorable, and I still sleep with my stuffies, too. :3

SakuraFubuki92 12

I'm almost 22 and I sleep with a stuffed animal and my baby blanket. It's comforting. Nothing to be ashamed of.

your not pathetic i know people who are in there late 40s 50s and even 60s and 70s who still do that i bet lady gaga puts her muppet dress on to protect her lol

skyeyez9 24

Keep your stuffed animals! One day if you have kids, you will enjoy seeing them play with the same things you enjoyed so much. I have a pink large plush lion filled with those squishy micro beads I sleep with every night. I can't sleep unless I am holding something soft. I have had this lion for nearly 10yrs.