By SaveMeTeddy - 16/10/2013 18:48 - Canada - Burnaby

Today, it hit me that I'm incredibly pathetic, when at the age of 21, I tucked my stuffed animals into bed with me, facing in different directions so they could keep watch for monsters while I slept. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 100
You deserved it 16 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pathetic? Hardly! Those monsters under the bed are only slightly scarier than the ones in the closet. It's a damned good thing you have such good protection.

josebaseball11 14

Well if you haven't been attacked by monsters yet, then they're doing a good a job.

Comments

Stuffed animals are way better than a security alarm OP. have you ever tried to cuddle with an alarm? And your stuffies are silent ninjas of the night while your alarm just makes loud noises.

What are they going to do if they see one? They should be armed and armored.

Actually, it is,not pathetic. It is very cute.

well I mean they must be good at their jobs cause the monsters haven't gotten you yet.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

this should of struck you at age 10

The fact that "should of" makes no grammatical sense should have struck you at the same age. I guess you never learned to put on a shirt though.

Ydi because it's something within your control. that being said it's certainly not a bad thing, I've had a stuffed dog on my nightstand since I was a toddler. Whatever makes you happy and doesn't harm others is perfectly fine imo.

Blade is right. Never toss away your stuffed animals. They have been through all the ups and downs with you. They are where you store memories and feelings. They hold on tight to the secrets whispered late at night. Never give them up. Keep them with you always OP.

TrinityNevada 11

It's OK, I still have to refrain from taking a flying leap into bed because of the skeletons hiding under it :-)