By MushyKetchup - 14/08/2015 07:01 - United States - Amarillo

Today, a tarantula joined my stuffed animal collection in its drawer. It, unfortunately, wasn't stuffed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 207
You deserved it 1 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

That's it then, there's no other way, you'll just have to burn the house down now.

kitty54321 18

You didn't find out by trying to cuddle it did you!???!? Uggggggghh.

Comments

Burn everything! including the house...

Better burn the street too, just to be sure.

kitty54321 18

You didn't find out by trying to cuddle it did you!???!? Uggggggghh.

**** that tarantula's life.. There's no way you could've known OP

Dang! Are you okay? FYL and clean out that drawer!

No, clearly she's on life support in the trauma unit.

Never asked for your sarcasm. I don't know if she fell backwards or not, excuse me for asking if she was alright. People these days.

What outcome were you expecting, exactly? For the OP to have spontaneously exploded?

Levvy, did you forget how to read? #4 clearly just explained what she meant.

corky1992 33

I have arachnophobia and I understand her concern. Some people just go in full panic mode when it comes to spiders and could accidentally get hurt. I'm sure they're fine since they posted on FML but no need to be rude for her showing some concern.

I wouldn't blame her if she was on life support now. This would be enough to traumatize anyone. It at least rates a heart attack.

I was to referring when the question was asked, not when it was retroactively justified.

If that happened to me I'd probably burn my house down. Nope. So much nope. **** that.

Mr. Tarantula just wants to be loved.

A07 48

That's it then, there's no other way, you'll just have to burn the house down now.

Well, you see, there's a very logical way to solve this issue. You very, very carefully, burn the house down.

olpally 32

I'm jumping on the train to Nopefuckthatville... :P