Never again

By Anonymous - 05/05/2017 02:00

Spicy
Today, I had to pick up my brother and his girlfriend from the bar at 2:00am because they were too drunk to drive themselves and had no money for an Uber. Five minutes into the ride, they started going at it in the back of my car. I don't think I'll be doing favors again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 623
You deserved it 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have braked suddenly and allot lol. Gross as it is I don't think you'd forgive yourself if they drove drunk and harmed themselves or others.

Going at it as in fighting, or going at it as in another f word?

Comments

Going at it as in fighting, or going at it as in another f word?

Since OP emphasized 'new car' I'm gonna go with 'other f word'

Should have braked suddenly and allot lol. Gross as it is I don't think you'd forgive yourself if they drove drunk and harmed themselves or others.

tantanpanda 26

Your plan would get OP'S car filled with vomit in addition to what was already happening. Force a sober brother to fork over some therapy funds would be a better option.

I would have kicked them out. they can call someone else, walk home or whatever they need to do. ridiculous. drunkenness has nothing to do with this level of disrespect.

What ever happened to "too drunk to ****?"

Doesn't stop people being too drunk to try.

I don't get how they didn't have money for uber? Uber is tied to a credit card, the fare can be split between riders, and also in it is inexpensive .

Debit card with no money in the account or credit card that's maxed out.

And that's why you should always have a spray bottle available. Bad drunks! Not on the upholstery!

You need a spray bottle. If they are gonna act like dogs, treat them like it.