By drugged_on_arrival - 10/09/2009 10:55 - Virgin Islands British

Today, I woke up at my crazy ex-girlfriend's house, naked and disoriented. You know, the kind of crazy like we-didn't-break-up-it-was-just-a-fight-now-we-can-get-married crazy. She says everything's fine now and she's so glad we've "started our family." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 215
You deserved it 16 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anon17564 3

I think being drugged and raped is a bit too much for just FML... Go to the ******* police.

Comments

Nate_d099 0

leave the state. or country. FYL

Okay im gonna sound gross but how do men get raped?? don't they have to be... in the mood? :/

pwnage79 0

Women can have their bodies react physically (involuntarily) during rape, its the same with guys, especially if drugged. OP, call the police! Women have been prosecuted for this before!

Gesq1 0

You don't need viagra. You don't even need motivation. A quick touch will get the flag raising ceremony started. You're just going to have to do all of the work while he has a great dream.

TheCashMan88 0

Men typically get 6 erections a night while sleeping. Also, almost every man here has popped a boner for no reason at all. it just happened while they were eating or something. So, to answer your question, no, they don't have to be in the mood.

I agree completely. I don't think it sounds at all like he "lead her on." Even if he sent out easy-to-misunderstand signals, nothing warrents that girl's behavior. He deserves basic respect. Honestly, it sounds like the OP needs a restraining order and his ex needs professional help.

ssnickel 0

If you just has sex the night before there's no way she's pregnant yet. It takes at *least* 2 weeks after sex to conceive. Get back at her and sneak a mega dose of emergency contraception in her food. That is, if this story is real which I'm doubting at the moment.

kittykat1501 31

No it takes until ovulation.

Hiro_Protaganist 0

Plan B pills within 72hours. Or just throw the bitch down a flight of stairs

the perfect background music for this fml: Black Keys ; Psychotic Girl..... :o)

Reminds me of my boyfriend. Except when Got me pregnant he was the intoxicated one. I feel your pain

pwnage79 0

well the op didnt get pregnant, HIS PSYCHOTIC GIRFRIEND probobly did

Not funny, that's rape Go to the hospital and I do mean now, they can test for roofies if its with in a certain time span. I'd get an HIV/STD test too if I were you, and therapy. Next couple of months are gonna be hard dude, hang in there.

We need to know more as to how he woke up next to his ex-gf. If he was drunk and wanted a one night stand in his inebriated state, than YDI for not knowing better. If he was drugged/beaten unconscious, then FYL.

kittykat1501 31