By drugged_on_arrival - 10/09/2009 10:55 - Virgin Islands British

Today, I woke up at my crazy ex-girlfriend's house, naked and disoriented. You know, the kind of crazy like we-didn't-break-up-it-was-just-a-fight-now-we-can-get-married crazy. She says everything's fine now and she's so glad we've "started our family." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 215
You deserved it 16 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anon17564 3

I think being drugged and raped is a bit too much for just FML... Go to the ******* police.

Comments

dear ******* christ! "sweet instance" you are a moron. yes, push the bitch down the stairs is perhaps a little harsh, but in no way was this his fault. do you not grasp the concept of "drugged". and "rape." he should SUE the bitch and call the cops. no one deserves that male or female. and femi-whats her ******* face. go wear a mini skirt and walk down a dark alley at 3am. and the op, sucks to be you man.

Feminist19 is making a certain amount of sense. If we can recreate the events leading up to this "encounter" i think we'll have a very different view of the events that took place. This girl is stated as his EX girlfriend, she wouldn't have pushed the matter to getting pregnant unless it was made fairly clear to her she was to stay on the EX list. At which point she would have revealed her "crazy" tendencies to him before. So we can fairly safely presume that he knew she wasn't all there in the head. So, under what pretense did they meet the night before? He woke up at her house, not his, so she didn't sneak into his room after he was drunk. Either way she had to know where he was the night before, so they were at the same location the night before. I also think the op knew his ex was there. Be it a house party, a bar, a night club, he probably had an idea that she was around. This girl is crazy and aggressive in her crazy, she wouldn't be able to deal with the idea of him philandering, so she would want to interrupt that. She would also desire it to be a "night out" for the two of them, from her own twisted perspective. So a man goes to a (bar/Night Club/House Party) and hits of a girl or two, then his crazy ex shows up, **** blocks him, tries to talk with him and dominate his night. Now we have a split. Does the op get frustrated and go home and hit the sack or does he stay and have a chat with his ex, and try and make the most of an evening? If he went home she would have to move him from his place to hers, and why bother when she could just dope him up and screw him in his bed? He had to have stayed, and interacted with her. She now has two options. A. Get him Rip roaring drunk, and remember the good times they had and come back to her place. B. Drug him, get him in the car into her bed and aroused. There are a lot of other possibilities, but this is the one i see working the best and fitting most of the facts that we have. (presuming they're all true.) Under option B. She is very clearly the instigator and 100% at fault. under option A. She's the driving force, but he's not really without blame. That being said, i believe under certain states law (California?) law, sex with a drunk is rape as their judgment is impaired. That brings up a whole new can of worms, though. Just food for thought. The main point i'm trying to make is piece together the background, what do you think happened the night before to make such an FML post? Maybe she forgot something at his place so he came over to deliver it that night, and she attacked him with chloroform. Who knows, but i'd love to hear what you think happened, and then if it's all the ops fault or hers.

Not fact, ASSUMPTION. Ps, Alcohol is a drug.

the_stereotype 0

fembitch, stop creating other usernames, you're just magnifying your stupid

Someone drank the kool-aid this morning.

A shame it wasn't of the Jonestown variety..

(I stole besad's account) I bet she's singin You belong with me by Taylor Swift. since I'm 11 I don't really care about what you say to me. so go ahead and swear.

There's not much to add here, but you certainly don't want to handle the situation in a detrimental fashion. If you've been drugged, go and get a toxicology test administered immediately, and use that as grounds for a restraining order. Unfortunately there is little else you can do, if she's pregnant and brings the child to term, you can still be held financially responsible for it (though this obviously varies from country to country). On the other hand, if you have documented evidence demonstrating how this situation arose in the first place, you have a good case for keeping her far away from the child, too.

You either read Tom Robbins, or you are Tom Robbins.

EveryDayJackAss 0

It is my experiences that crazy girls go to the Virgin Islands. Take my ex-girlfriend for example.

lamezzzville 0

this sounds an awful lot like my near future haha

blink831forever 13

Wow! That is messed up! I'm so so sorry!