By drugged_on_arrival - 10/09/2009 10:55 - Virgin Islands British

Today, I woke up at my crazy ex-girlfriend's house, naked and disoriented. You know, the kind of crazy like we-didn't-break-up-it-was-just-a-fight-now-we-can-get-married crazy. She says everything's fine now and she's so glad we've "started our family." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 215
You deserved it 16 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anon17564 3

I think being drugged and raped is a bit too much for just FML... Go to the ******* police.

Comments

Shout out to J2mdog This is his request "...That girl is pretty wild now The girl's a super freak The kind you read about In the new wave magazines That girl is pretty kinky The girl's a superfreak I'd really like to taste her Every time we meet She's all right, she's all right That girl's all right with me yeah She's a super freak, super freak She's super freaky: super freak super freak."..."

omgznoes 0

OP I feel for you it sucks, just slip her a pull in a brownie

tradit03 0

wow. posters here are really defensive. but anyhow, how is she gonna drug him without him knowing she is around. they may have been at a bar, then his friends could have taken care of him. at any rate, she couldn't just go to his house either. so they must have talked bwfore he was drugged. and I'm not blaming a rape victim, just stating that he took a risk by being around CRAZY EX.

why couldn't she go to his house? There is this thing called /stalking/. You should look into it. There are plenty of ways she could have been around him without him wanting or even knowing about it.

maize_rage_fan 0
tradit03 0

wow. posters here are really defensive. but anyhow, how is she gonna drug him without him knowing she is around. they may have been at a bar, then his friends could have taken care of him. at any rate, she couldn't just go to his house either. so they must have talked bwfore he was drugged. and I'm not blaming a rape victim, just stating that he took a risk by being around CRAZY EX.

aladyduh 0

Seriously wow. The people who are saying it was his fault are completely, COMPLETELY ****** up. It is NEVER the victim's fault, no matter WHAT the variations are. You guys seriously need some ******* help if you think that he deserved to get raped. OP, that sucks. Go to the police. The sooner the better. She needs to be locked up.

You need to go to the police and a solicitor, even if you don't press charges you need to establish your legal responsibility or lack therof for the child that may result.

Go to mexico, sip on some gin and juice, change your name to Johnny Jackhammer, grow out a handlebar moustache, and cross to the U.S. with some coyote, and live in California. Worked for me (not really though, I just wanted to have my elaborate lie of a comment be on par with your elaborate lie or ridiculous truth of an FML)

To the one who said to push her down the stairs, HOW DARE YOU!!! If he hadn't been drinking, he would be in this situation. don't push her down the stairs to cause a miscarriage - which will be more emotionally damaging than anything you care to dream of for her (NO she does NOT deserve it, crazy or not) Man up and be responsible. Stop being a child and take responsibility. You should not have gotten drunk and lost control, but because you did she may be pregnant.

boatkicker 4

No where did it say he was drinking. He was drugged. (look at his user name)

How hard did you have to hit your head to rationalize what this psycho did to the OP?

YDI for: Dating a crazy firecrotch being a drugged stoner not wearing a chasity belt

ReasonsToFly 0

I can understand that those are, hopefully, jokes, but the first one is probably the reason why she's now his ex. Or she didn't turn shit-crazy until after.