By drugged_on_arrival - 10/09/2009 10:55 - Virgin Islands British

Today, I woke up at my crazy ex-girlfriend's house, naked and disoriented. You know, the kind of crazy like we-didn't-break-up-it-was-just-a-fight-now-we-can-get-married crazy. She says everything's fine now and she's so glad we've "started our family." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 215
You deserved it 16 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anon17564 3

I think being drugged and raped is a bit too much for just FML... Go to the ******* police.

Comments

halfglassfull 0

Restraining orders are your friend. That's one of the creepiest things I've ever heard of.

That's awful! Get a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant doctor....and a bad ass bodyguard. FYL.

Polionixon 2

IT'S REALIZE PEOPLES NOT REALISE lol D:

IT'S BRITISH SPELLING NOT AMERICAN lol D:

I feel for you. I've been raped too. And I was sexually abused as a child, took me years to get over it. Trust me guy's, it isn't a blessing to be good-looking. in my case, it made my life an emotional hell.

Stop feeding the damn trolls. What's wrong with you people? You guys point out the fact that they're a troll AND THEN PROCEED TO ARGUE WITH THEM. When you see a troll, you ignore them. Do you know what a troll is? A troll is when someone puts on a false opinion to rouse emotion in people. You don't argue with a troll; you ignore them.

Seriously how can anyone say that this was his fault? This is a huge FYL. OP needs to get a restraining order, my boyfriend has an ex like that, she even tried to break into his apartment. I'd get a restraining order fast or next you'll be having your legs crushed with a sledge hammer for trying to get away!

The facts presented are only the after effects. Never does the op say "i was raped" "I was drugged" "I was coerced" those facts are left up to us to assume. This could easily have gone down as a drunken evening with no condom in which case is she really the crazy one? Or she could have just lied to freak him out, or any number of things. I'm not saying it's his fault, but i am saying that simply stating "it's her fault oh my god he's done nothing wrong!" is premature. But if anything defined the internet it would be "premature"

boatkicker 4

His user name says that he was drugged. Now I suppose if you really want to go without making assumptions you could say "he never said she was the one who drugged him," to which I have no counter argument. I can only defend myself by my assumptions which seem fairly logical. He was drugged. He woke up at her house disoriented. It would make a lot of sense for it to have been her who drugged him. The fact that she might have been around him when he was drugged by someone else seems highly unlikely to him. Especially when you consider that she said that they were starting a family together, which OP clearly does not want (based on the fact that he calls her crazy and that this is an FML to begin with). Even if he wasn't raped, the situation is still not his fault, and still creepy as all hell.

I agree totally one way or another it is not a situation i want to be in. However, i think there's a reason that 99.9% of the people here havn't been in this sitation.

Just when you thought people like feminis 19 had gone along comes severice. You can say whatever u want but the reality is the majority of the people here think this guy was drugged and raped.

I'm completely fine with that. Just so long as you think it out, and have reasons for it. I find it rather annoying that presenting an opposite viewpoint is assumed to have that viewpoint, and that having a valid set of reasons and arguments for it makes me wrong for not being in the majority. Look one post above your and you'll see that that is a completely logical well thought out and clear cut response to my theory of what happened. Kudos to boatkicker for actually being a thinking person.

you just got raped man... this is a couple steps beyond **** my life.

That is seriously ******. That sounds like my friend's ex girlfriend. The crazy hoe actually broke into his house during the night and stole a bunch of his stuff... While we were all sleeping. We found a trail of papers (from the bag she had emptied to put the stolen stuff) all the way back to her front door! Restraining order!! Restraining order!! Restraining order!! Restraining order!! Restraining order!

smith314 0