By Anonymous - 20/09/2012 04:14 - United States

Today, I went to my dentist of four years. After the cleaning, the hygienist and I scheduled my next appointment, and she briefly left the room, leaving my file open on the computer. The data in a field called "NOTE" caught my eye: "Sissy. Freak. Always late. Ask about family or will flirt." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 409
You deserved it 29 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

When they tell you to open your mouth, you shouldn't start flicking your tongue around while bursting into tears. Do one or the other, but not both.

Comments

If there is some truth to it, you kind of deserve it. Though it could have been worded differently and less rude, especially since "freak" has nothing to do with your oral hygiene and "sissyness" is a fairly common thing at the dentist. However, you should never ever under any ******* circumstances flirt with people who's very work means they're forced to be around you.

How is that at all rude or unprofessional? They were notes that obviously help the dentist, a that OP wasn't supposed to see.

How does asking bout your family stop you from flirting?

Maybe he's married and bringing up topics of his wife will control his flintiness?

Or just keeps him busy talking about something else.

LouserXo 6
fyreprincess 3

she shouldn't have left that info open to you. but, if the shoe fits.... now that you know what she thinks you have the opportunity to change her opinion of you. you could start by being on time.

Can't blame a dude for trying. Sadly, professional/patient relationships aren't anywhere near as successful as they are in movies and on TV. But you should fix being a sissy.

NOTE: Lock computer or patient will read notes.

Can we just take a second to talk about how her profile says "if you don't like one direction go die"? (oops I read your profile. Does that mean I have to say "no lesbo" now?)