By Anonymous - 20/09/2012 04:14 - United States

Today, I went to my dentist of four years. After the cleaning, the hygienist and I scheduled my next appointment, and she briefly left the room, leaving my file open on the computer. The data in a field called "NOTE" caught my eye: "Sissy. Freak. Always late. Ask about family or will flirt." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 409
You deserved it 29 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

When they tell you to open your mouth, you shouldn't start flicking your tongue around while bursting into tears. Do one or the other, but not both.

Comments

onorexveritas 23
agonydrum 7

Unfortunately they don't always realize that they should stop when they reach a certain age *shudder*

I used to work for a dentist and was shocked at the horrible things the staff would say about patients

lawlyr 1

When I broke my ankle, I went to the doctor. He left his computer file on me open too and it said "Patient is a big boy". When he came back in I said, "HEY HEY HEY!" like Fat Albert. He was completely embarrassed, so I suggest going into the dentist office and making a joke out of it. You'll love the expression of "oh shit!" on their faces, ha.

SApprentice 34

Well, are they right? I'm not saying it was very professional of them, but doctors and nurses are people, too. If you have to deal with an a**hole patient on a regular basis, it could help to leave notes for the other staff, so that they're prepared. Again, not professional, but it is understandable.

KiddNYC1O 20

My hygienist is from Russia. She's so hot.

Working in a similar field this is not ok! Not only is it not appropriate but these "notes" have to be given in the event of any lawsuit regarding malpractice or otherwise. I'm not saying sue them because more than likely it is not the fault of the DDS but rather his/her lackluster staff. Bring it to the attention of the OM (office manager) what you saw and if they do not formally apologize and make amends then find a different dentist. Not meaning to downplay a doctor, but Dentists are just people who failed to get into a specialty and are a dime a dozen. Good luck.

abceasyas123abc 12

You clearly have no idea how the education of doctors and dentists works. Dentistry is a completely different degree. Please get your facts straight and refrain from demeaning people who have worked hard to study a field of their choosing.

afairshake 8

Agreed a dentist is no less a doctor they work just as hard to earn that title

TheyCallMeDamien 17