By Anonymous - 20/09/2012 04:14 - United States

Today, I went to my dentist of four years. After the cleaning, the hygienist and I scheduled my next appointment, and she briefly left the room, leaving my file open on the computer. The data in a field called "NOTE" caught my eye: "Sissy. Freak. Always late. Ask about family or will flirt." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 409
You deserved it 29 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

When they tell you to open your mouth, you shouldn't start flicking your tongue around while bursting into tears. Do one or the other, but not both.

Comments

I'm 25 and I've been going to the same dental office since I was a small child... I can only IMAGINE what my file says "throws trantrums and has been known to bite"? I wonder if they update that....

Y'all are making me jealous my hygienist is totally a 5.

Hmmmm... makes me wonder what my doctors say about me.

ilovecandie 0

That's incredibly unprofessional! Yes, Dr. are suppose to take notes if you do have a fear, but calling you a sissy, and especially a freak is just mean spirited.

Did you schedule you next appointment at tooth hurty?

afairshake 8

I was a dental assistant and I can tell you if she wrote that in your chart it's against the law. You can't make comments like that about patients and might I add she broke the HIPPA law by leaving your file where you or anyone else could see it. I'd get her fired and report her if it was me. On a side note maybe don't flirt with the staff if you have awkward.

As a dentist, I don't make notes like that. However, there are some patients that are just a pain in the ass to treat.