By LimpMcgee - 07/02/2011 02:36 - United States

Today, I went to go use an automatic cart in Walmart because I broke my hip in January. They were all being used by morbidly obese people throughout the store. I asked a manager if she could get me one, but apparently their weight issues are more impeding than my broken hip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 148
You deserved it 3 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's happened to me before. Right after I got out of the hospital from surgery I had to wait after some fat ass who needed a motorized cart. People like that seriously don't give a shit. They looked at me and saw that I was probably more able to walk because I didn't have 300lbs hanging over my body.

Why do fat people need motorized carts? Can't they just like, roll?

Comments

"..my metabolism rate is low.." How does one measure their metabolism..?

I would give you the formula but you're too ignorant to understand.

It's a PC way to say ''I eat too much junkfood and don't exercise enough''.

I'll be honest with y'all, lazy fat people are possibly the worst scourge to grace the Earth. They make me mad.

kitty919 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

what, did you guys form some kind of cult? you have the audacity to tell someone with a legitimate injury to "limp home," while some lard-assed, michelin man-looking ************ takes ******* priority? **** that shit, bro. that's nothing to be proud of. not sure what got into you. |the kid|

Zombies_eat_Nath 0

some people have a serious problem and have diseases that drops their metabolism to incredibly low rates. I'm one of those people. luckily I work out ALL of the time so I'm not obese. not everyone can help it though. I know some who aren't able to walk. they had the same thing wrong.

Inuyasha1770 0

that's always nice the fat ******* people get the break instead of someone who needs it.

I hate fat people like that "oh I'm disabled cause I'm lazy" **** that. but you'll get the last laugh cause they'll all die early of internal organ failure from their fat crushing themselves and more likely to get laid or out run bears and stuff like that once your hip heals. go you!

amandaspooh 0

Its not anyones place to judge you never know what's causing them to be big and they have as much right to use the carts as anyone else have your doc get you a chair

Those carts are not for fat people, they are for disabled people. Being fat is not a disability, it is a problem. I

Actually, going to agree, because what I'm hearing is, "I went to the store and got mad because other people already had all of the motorized carts, how dare they! I assumed that they were all just fatties, since there's know way I could actually know, unless I did a walk-through of the entire place, which seemed kind of redundant, because I just had surgery and was asking for a cart to avoid doing so. The manager was rude enough not to go and demand a cart from someone for my spoiled ass, because he doesn't have disability vision like freaking superman, to accurately read who actually needs the cart, and who doesn't. So I'm going to whine and blame fatties because I couldn't get my way and shove my way to the front of the line. Bawwwwl."

tripleshame 3

Superman has disability vision? That must be something new.

Chasted 0

...On the upside you could sue them if anything bad happens to your hip (If you shop there often and are refused the trolley 9 out of 10 times; more-so)

No, OP can't. It's not the store's job to supply people with wheelchairs; it's a courtesy they provide. If the doctor didn't deem it necessary for OP to be in a chair, why should the store get sued for other people using them? If OP really can't do without, he/she can wait until one is free.

Judging by 2 of the comments before mine, fat people don't know how to use punctuation marks. Or maybe they've already eaten them.

Bahahahahaha. I'm seriously laughing out loud!! I love you for saying that!

Same exact thing happened when I tore all the ligaments in my ankle this past summer. I was so angry when I saw someone easily walk over to the cart and take it, while I was on crutches and in a cast.