By Anonymous - 07/09/2018 22:00

Today, my lazy, obese mother took the last motor cart at the grocery store. My leg is in a cast. She told me to "use the shopping cart to help with the limp" as she rolled away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 374
You deserved it 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boyufd 24

this is why obesity shouldn't be accepted

As a fat person who is trying to get their life together, I completely agree.

Comments

Boyufd 24

this is why obesity shouldn't be accepted

As a fat person who is trying to get their life together, I completely agree.

Guess what! You can also be a skinny a**hole. Mind blown!

Boyufd 24

and your point is what exactly

tounces7 27

True, but at least a skinny asshole is less likely to steal a motorized cart meant for disabled people.

RedCherryRage 8

******* disgusting tell that fat bitch whale to walk. Or just push her over. All the blubber will cushion the ******* fall

Wow what a piece of shit your mom is and also this is considered child abuse report that ****😈

Go back to the car or find a bench. Refuse to help with shopping or losing the groceries.

Deez_Knots 10

Slash the tires on it and make her big ass walk

If op did that she would also would have to walk home. She is in a cast remember?

End world hunger by eating the morbidly obese.

Nahh!! Too greasy. Their bacon don’t taste good. Mmmmmmwwwwwaaaaahahahahahaha

Obesity is not a disability, she shouldn't even be allowed to use it.

Tony Friddle 11

gotta love when the fatties take them (true you never know.... hidden disabilities ) and leave the true disabled (*ahem* /raises hand and every other disabled in the world) to suffer cause... exercise?

LadyRen 20

Obesity is not a disability and it should not ever be treated or accepted as one! Ugh. I can’t stand those kinds of people.

I mean, the obesity could be due to a thyroid issue. And could cause heart issues that prevent the person from being able to walk too much. Though I do agree that most obese people should not be considered disabled. In most cases, it was their choice.

I’m disabled, and I do not appreciate when anyone who can actually walk takes things that the disabled need just because it is convenient. However there’s a lot of fat shaming going on, which really isn’t cool. OP’s mother’s obesity doesn’t have anything to do with her being an asshole or taking the cart. Skinny people fake disabilities or are just plain lazy too.