By LimpMcgee - 07/02/2011 02:36 - United States

Today, I went to go use an automatic cart in Walmart because I broke my hip in January. They were all being used by morbidly obese people throughout the store. I asked a manager if she could get me one, but apparently their weight issues are more impeding than my broken hip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 145
You deserved it 3 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's happened to me before. Right after I got out of the hospital from surgery I had to wait after some fat ass who needed a motorized cart. People like that seriously don't give a shit. They looked at me and saw that I was probably more able to walk because I didn't have 300lbs hanging over my body.

Why do fat people need motorized carts? Can't they just like, roll?

Comments

cowboyy_fml 0

omg I would kick the ugly fatties out of the chair and make them roll on the ground and tell them to go lose weight cuz it's their own fault that they can't walk. ugh I hate fat ppl ******* piss me off!!!!

You just contradicted almost everything you wrote on your profile.

Zombies_eat_Nath 0

you call yourself a Christian? you make me sick bro

rockyraccoon28 8

agreed with 87 and 115. be careful what you say. seriously.

cowboyy_fml 0

that was not me who wrote that comment that was my obnoxious cousin sorry

I doubt that since most of your comments have the same tone and style of typing.

hey isn't obesity one of the sins? I'm asking you cuz your a fellow christain

195 - I'm sure it's not. Then again, everything's a sin, really.

cowboyy_fml 0

u don't even know. me and my couon are just alike. and here is my opinion about bigger ppl....I think when big ppl complain that they are fat it's really stupid and annoying. but when a big person is actually trying and not sitting around and complaining, I don't see anything annoying or stupid.

cowboyy_fml 0

I mean me and my cousin..we are just alike we even kind of look alike but I promise all of y'all that was not me it was him

Hypocritical Christian telling lies. Don't go deeper into the religous stereotype please. My meter is about to explode.

jellyfish_735 0

way to go walmart make fat ppl even lazier! :p

To complain about what? The bottom line is all of the things were in use. The manager isn't going to kick someone else off or perform triage to see who needs it most. OP has no way of knowing what kinds of conditions those other people may have had and it doesn't matter if they were avoidable conditions. When I had surgery and was unable to walk, my doctor prescribed a wheelchair. The motorised things would've been a welcome break in stores since the basket is attached but I had my wheelchair to fall back on if they were in use. If you had a true inability to walk, OP, you would've had one, too. What about the non-electric wheelchairs the store usually has? It sounds like you're just pissed because you didn't get to be as lazy as you're accusing the obese of being.

MrBond007_fml 6

that's what you get for going to wall-mart... wow I'm surprised no one said that yet...

BBoureaux 8

What's wrong with Wal-Mart?

Oh I hate Walmart! It's creepy and gross! *shiver* I much prefer Target

it's okay, fat people can't help themselves but I am glad you could

krazy_glu3 0

they NEED to walk!!! they need to get their ass out of the chair and give it to someone who REALLY needs it. crap like that pisses me off

If the carts were being used all over the store, you shouldn't have to wait long for one to be available.

they should make fatpeople park in the parking spots on the far end of the parking lot

krazy_glu3 0

exactly!!!! that's what Ive been saying!!!!!

The sign will say: parking for fatties. Nice idea!

krazy_glu3 0

I understand. I have two babies and at walmart I have to use the family restroom to change their diapers, only to wait five minutes to see ONE PERSON walk out. ONE PERSON using up thefriggn FAMILY BATHROOM!! it's gotten to the point where I call them out on it. there's no room in the ladies restrooms for a buggy. people clearly don't take other people into consideration.. I'm sorry for you OP..

cadillacgal79 32

Actually a lot of people prefer to use the family one because of privacy reasons, some people don't like using the stall one, my advice to you is don't be so quick to judge.

shiloh11 0

Been in a similar situation except i was 6 months pregnant and had just had surgery on my leg...a fat woman tried to take my cart from me. Fat people should just suck it up and loose some damn weight!

srgsk9 9

I'd have called her out. Surgery and pregnant? You definitely needed it, that fat **** can walk.