By LimpMcgee - 07/02/2011 02:36 - United States

Today, I went to go use an automatic cart in Walmart because I broke my hip in January. They were all being used by morbidly obese people throughout the store. I asked a manager if she could get me one, but apparently their weight issues are more impeding than my broken hip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 148
You deserved it 3 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's happened to me before. Right after I got out of the hospital from surgery I had to wait after some fat ass who needed a motorized cart. People like that seriously don't give a shit. They looked at me and saw that I was probably more able to walk because I didn't have 300lbs hanging over my body.

Why do fat people need motorized carts? Can't they just like, roll?

Comments

iloveandysixx 0

Dude,**** wally world. All it is is fat ***** and jews.

KaitlynxD 5

u deserve it u sound like an a-hole it's hard for big ppl to walk long distance

Omg op, wow, did it hurt your feelings that you had to wait a little while? While I agree that SOME ppl have a problem with their weight that can be corrected with exercise and diet, maybe not all. Just curious, how did you break your hip, doing something active when you're a couch potato? I bet you're one of those ppl that would see a thin person in a cart and wonder what's so wrong that they need it more than you. It's called sympathy, have some sometime. You sound old and bitchy. Lol.

csalbennett 0

that totally sucks for you. maybe if those fatties would get up and walk through the store they wouldn't be as obese. come on...seriously...the majority of their weight issues probably come from being lazy asses

KattAlex 4

Make them ******* walk. They could use the damn exercise. It's alright for someone to be fat to a certain extent because some people just keep on a lot weight for no reason but that is pushing it.

In my opinion, everyone has the RIGHT to use one. Doesn't mean I think everyone SHOULD use one, but I can't look at someone and judge (unless its obvious) how badly the need the cart. Some people do genuinely have issues with their weight for whatever reason and yes some people are better off with taking a little longer and getting in some gentle exercise. But if they feel it is better for their health to take one then go right ahead. It's the people who use one, get off and walk around outside store area for 20 minutes with no hassle whatsoever that piss me off. And even though I wish the manager could have more power to say "look I saw you outside getting around fine and I have a lady with serious hip injuries may I have your cart?" but the amount of lawsuits, angry customers and fired employes that it would result in isn't worth it. If they had to have some sort of medical "badge" or something small to signify that yes they are considered disabled/in need of a chair by their doctor, then we wouldn't have problems as bad as this. Just like how to park in a disabled parking spot you need the proper sticker on your car (Or at least that is how it is where I live)

That's because its America and you guys like sewing everyone?

SAgirl - It's "sue" not "sew". That's twice I caught someone messing that up. They're two entirely different sounds, people!

That's coz they eat like cows and the store knows they're gonna by lots of food.

come to Canada, we don't have those issues. damn Americans..