Stuck

By Tabeling101 - 12/12/2016 01:51

Today, I was in Walmart on a motorized cart and got stuck on a clothing rack next to a super hot guy. Panicking, I said "I just had surgery, I'm a new driver." After failing to get myself unstuck he had to pull the clothes rack and I apart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 612
You deserved it 1 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why you can't get too emotionally attached to clothing displays

If life were a sitcom, this would be a huge sign you two were about to become romantically involved. Bonus points if you thanked him with an unintentional innuendo. "Thanks for coming between me and that big rack. Um. Normal-sized /clothing/ rack."

Comments

The wording of that last sentence makes it sound like you were starring in a Dexter reboot.

That's why you can't get too emotionally attached to clothing displays

If life were a sitcom, this would be a huge sign you two were about to become romantically involved. Bonus points if you thanked him with an unintentional innuendo. "Thanks for coming between me and that big rack. Um. Normal-sized /clothing/ rack."

How about this weird thing called "walking"

Did you think that OP isn't capable of walking? Maybe that's why OP is riding in a cart instead of walking. Think next time before you comment.

Well, I mean, it's not like OP just had surgery or anything... Hopefully she did and wasn't just faking it. If she was faking it then she deserves it.

Why do so many people assume they're faking on things like this? Other minor details on FMLs don't get the same scrutiny, what is it about disabled people that make posters suddenly truth crusaders on their mission of truth? Honestly if she was physically able but couldn't face walking around the store on her own legs maybe she is in need of assistance due to her mental health issues anyway.

I hope you really did just have surgery. If you were riding a scooter cuz you're just lazy and have no respect for those who really need it, then ydi.

you've gotta use those moments for all they're worth. if you played your cards differently you could have been telling this story to your kids 20 years from now.

This is categorized under 'Health'. The immediate skepticism of OP having impaired walking ability is astounding.

Taco The Dank 27

*cue canned Seinfield theme sound and laughter*