By MessedXUp - 25/09/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I went on a date with a new guy after not dating for quite some time. I'd drank a lot of water, so I wouldn't eat so much on the date and look like a pig. Unfortunately, I'd forgotten how funny this guy really was. He made me laugh so hard, I peed all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 477
You deserved it 47 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CraziOne 0

What is up with girls that dont eat on dates? I dont get this. If you dont want to eat on a first date then do something that doesnt involve food. Like Miniature golf? Bowling? beach? And even if you go out for food, just dont eat a lot. Dont make yourself suffer by drinking a lot of water. It's not healthy.

Zhombie 0

Why not just eat before you went out on the date...I mean really?

Comments

What is with all these 'i peed myself' posts. First of all its not a very big FML and secondly.. what adult pees themselves that easily? I'm really, seriously shocked

Guys like girls that aren't afraid to eat in front of them.. when a girl is afraid to, it makes the guy feel awkward. Besides, you always could have just said that you weren't hungry, weren't feeling well, were planning on eating dinner with the family later, or you could have eaten before you left on the date. I've got all possible excuses for not wanting to eat. YDI though. Usually, people notice when they have to use the washroom before it's so urgent that they go in their pants.

I dated a girl for a few weeks who played that exact same card. She held off a lot when we were on our first few dates, and then it started coming out more and more that she did eat a lot. I didn't care that she ate a lot, I cared that she tried to hide who she actually was from me. THAT was much more gross than how much she ate. Trust me, any guy worth having prefers knowing a girl's actual mind and body.

Couldn't you like .. just control yourself, if you were that worried about eating too much? I mean you could just NOT eat so much instead of having to chug water and have this sort of thing happen.

leggyxo 0

YDI for being one of those stupid girls who dont want to eat alot in front of a guy.

i_stay_anonymous 0

Us human aren't that stupid, we can stop eating when we want. I can see you aren't us human. (:

Sakeyaki 0

Why did this remind me of The Real World: Cancun?

You know the best way to not eat so much that you look like a pig? ... Just F'n don't eat so much that you look like a pig! Put down the fork, step away from the trough and use some self control. Then you won't have to gorge on water and piss yourself. Seriously. YDI

You were wet all over down there I hope you went back home with him to the sack :)

Afternoon 0

You really shouldn't care about looking like a pig. Lot's of guys like a girl who can eat! And if the relationship went any further, he would see you eat quite often. Especially if you went to dinner or something

jchansfan 0

You guys need to chill. sure it wasn't the best plan, and you can't help but wonder why she didn't quickly excuse herself at one point, but its no reason to call her stupid or retarded, or "not human" as one guy put it. Quite the opposite, she is human. Humans are flawed, they make mistakes, that is what this website is built around. And you can all stop saying "Guys like blah blah blah" because I'm pretty sure guys are individuals and have their own personal tastes. Some wouldn't care if the girl eat the same amount as him, so might be a bit taken aback, and some just wouldn't care that much. because when all is said and done its not a big deal. I do agree not finishing the food is a bit of a slap in the face if you're footing the bill though... Just saying... =)