Denial

By Lady Bloodshart of the Redwater - 15/07/2016 20:27 - United States - Arlington

Today, while at a restaurant, my date shat himself. He spent the entire meal pretending nothing had happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 685
You deserved it 1 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

im waiting for him to post"today,i shat myself on a date,on the brightside i think she didn't notice"

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

why do people always make those "shitty situation puns" if they know they're gonna be downvoted into oblivion?

Because their sense of humour is just as shitty...

Well... Shit, why do you think? He couldn't give two ***** about this crap

im waiting for him to post"today,i shat myself on a date,on the brightside i think she didn't notice"

pharmalady 10

It was first up on the moderation list for me this morning.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
SauceySarah 30

Poor guy. Too embarrassed to acknowledge it. Deny, deny, deny.

As much as he was probably embarrassed and I feel for him maybe you should've asked if he wanted to go home and change that way everyone around you didn't have to notice because most likely they did and you could've gone to do something else after so he didn't have to go back to that restaurant? Plus I'm sure he wasn't comfortable sitting in it the whole time.

Can you really blame him, Lady Bloodshart? Last time a relative of mine crossed a descendant of the Redwater line, we ended up having to excommunicate them for fear of the toiletry related curses that befell them. I should think that your reputation would be enough to strike fear into the hearts (and bowels) of those who hope to court you.

he was probably just super embarrased.