By MessedXUp - 25/09/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I went on a date with a new guy after not dating for quite some time. I'd drank a lot of water, so I wouldn't eat so much on the date and look like a pig. Unfortunately, I'd forgotten how funny this guy really was. He made me laugh so hard, I peed all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 477
You deserved it 47 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CraziOne 0

What is up with girls that dont eat on dates? I dont get this. If you dont want to eat on a first date then do something that doesnt involve food. Like Miniature golf? Bowling? beach? And even if you go out for food, just dont eat a lot. Dont make yourself suffer by drinking a lot of water. It's not healthy.

Zhombie 0

Why not just eat before you went out on the date...I mean really?

Comments

omg, EAT! Why waste money on food and then pretend you only eat salad? Or air. Why bother getting out of bed in the morning if you don't plan on enjoying the living parts of life?!

Yeh, I don't think he would of cared how much you ate.

I heard guys like girls who can eat. One of my older sister's buddies (who was a man-***** looking for love =P) worded it: "Skinny girls are only good for *******". But I imagine a guy would be quite impressed if they saw a skinny girl eat a lot.

Don't worry about how much you eat. I'm a guy and I don't think girls that eat a whole meal look like pigs. Just don't eat too fast. That would look a little weird. >.>

That's strange. She went out with a "new" guy, but she'd "forgotten" how funny he was? What are you not telling or what are you trying to say?

CheshireHalli 19

He may be new to her as a date, but not a person. She said "a new guy" which leads me to believe that he was just a person she had recently met. =)

It's not like it was a blind date. She's met the guy before and therefore has witnessed for funny he is. *rolls eyes*

yea get your story straight... how can he be 'new' when you 'forgot' how funny he was?!

hobos_R_us 0

you're retarded. I went on a date with a NEW guy.... and you forgot he was funny huh? weird since you've never met him before

"I forgot how and when go to the bathroom, **** my life :(" No, **** YOU for being so ******* stupid, even 5-year-old kids know that!

trakus 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I reaaaallllllly do hope that you guyz work it out and get married eventually. That would be an AWESOME first date story!

kirbz 0

that woulda turned me on ;) soposing ur a woman though