By MessedXUp - 25/09/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I went on a date with a new guy after not dating for quite some time. I'd drank a lot of water, so I wouldn't eat so much on the date and look like a pig. Unfortunately, I'd forgotten how funny this guy really was. He made me laugh so hard, I peed all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 477
You deserved it 47 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CraziOne 0

What is up with girls that dont eat on dates? I dont get this. If you dont want to eat on a first date then do something that doesnt involve food. Like Miniature golf? Bowling? beach? And even if you go out for food, just dont eat a lot. Dont make yourself suffer by drinking a lot of water. It's not healthy.

Zhombie 0

Why not just eat before you went out on the date...I mean really?

Comments

FrostyChocolate 0

Uhh... You're going out with a "new" guy, yet you forgot how funny he was? Something is either wrong there or you fail....

Seriously Just eat a normal meal on a date... he wont think anything of it.

minidinosaurgoes 9

been there. my date then knocked over a cup of water because everyone was stairing and he didnt want anyone to know i pissed my self.

Lol so the guy made you wet without beig seductive? Ahaha

jdortega 2

Can anyone on fml control their bladders.

Damn.....just damn....I would be so embarrassed

Try eating an apple next time. They help curb appetites, so you can eat less during a meal while avoiding the urine trouble.

Yeliab333 20

Why didn't you just go to the bathroom if you had to go?

6demon6spawn6 12

dont do this. guys like when we eat like a normal humans. dont just get a salad and eat two bites, thats stupid! order a burger and eat the whole damn thing, that what guys like to see!