By MessedXUp - 25/09/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I went on a date with a new guy after not dating for quite some time. I'd drank a lot of water, so I wouldn't eat so much on the date and look like a pig. Unfortunately, I'd forgotten how funny this guy really was. He made me laugh so hard, I peed all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 477
You deserved it 47 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CraziOne 0

What is up with girls that dont eat on dates? I dont get this. If you dont want to eat on a first date then do something that doesnt involve food. Like Miniature golf? Bowling? beach? And even if you go out for food, just dont eat a lot. Dont make yourself suffer by drinking a lot of water. It's not healthy.

Zhombie 0

Why not just eat before you went out on the date...I mean really?

Comments

Lmao, thats all thats really had to be said unless your fat you shouldn't worry about looking like a pig Its more disgusting to pee yourself infront of your date Lmfao, it gets funnier and funnier the more i think about it

i figure it doesn't really matter how much you eat on one date - it also depends on what your personality is like and what your appearance is. if you're greedy and obese, eating half a salad kind of indicates contradiction. if you're picky and skinny, the same thing goes for polishing off a whole steak. there IS a happy medium. incidentally, i also try to go for something moderately inexpensive but not the cheapest on the menu. that, to me, is more important in the appearance game than how much food i eat.

Oh man if a girl peed herself on a date with me I would be in love.

Why didn't you just eat some before hand instead of forcing yourself to drink that much water? Or are you going anorexic? Also, as long as you aren't already fat I'm pretty sure the guy doesn't care how much you eat.

So... you met a NEW GUY for a date, and FORGOT how funny he is? How would you know if he is a new guy? Why are so many of these FMLs fake?

LiberianGirl_fml 0

.......if you didnt want to be hungry you should have just ATE something before you left! why would you drink a lot of water, did it never occur to you that you'd have to use the bathroom later??

Just eat normally. We don't care how much or little you eat, just be normal.

GabrielScott 0

Personally, I find it attractive when a girl can eat a shitton of food, mainly because I hate when I go on a date and they order a glass of water and a crouton. I feel like I should be ashamed of myself for enjoying my food while they starve :b

There's nothing unattractive about eating something when you go out for dinner. Sounds like the date went well. If you can bear it, perhaps you could text him, appologise for being unwell last time and say that despite that, you enjoyed yourself. Maybe you'll get a second chance?

megmegmegmeg 0

i can not tell you how many times this has almost happened to me lol