By MessedXUp - 25/09/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I went on a date with a new guy after not dating for quite some time. I'd drank a lot of water, so I wouldn't eat so much on the date and look like a pig. Unfortunately, I'd forgotten how funny this guy really was. He made me laugh so hard, I peed all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 477
You deserved it 47 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CraziOne 0

What is up with girls that dont eat on dates? I dont get this. If you dont want to eat on a first date then do something that doesnt involve food. Like Miniature golf? Bowling? beach? And even if you go out for food, just dont eat a lot. Dont make yourself suffer by drinking a lot of water. It's not healthy.

Zhombie 0

Why not just eat before you went out on the date...I mean really?

Comments

birds_fml 7

Guys don't like girls who don't eat a normal sized meal. They're paying for dinner, it pisses them off if you barely touch your food. It DOES NOT impress them! If you eat a normal size meal, they will NOT think you're a pig. They won't think anything, actually, because guys don't think like that. They might actually think you're anorexic if you barely eat anything on a date.

Err why would the guy have to pay for your dinner?

nomnomsarah 3

its been mentioned in previous comments, but it's usually the person that asks you out who pays. It's chivalrous and most gentlemen usually insist on paying anyway. No I am not being sexist not in any way or implying that men must pay! I'm just saying men tend to pick up the bill when taking someone out on a date

You're acting all deceptive right from the very first date. Not good. You haven't dated in a while. Here is a dating tip - be yourself. Don't do crazy things to give your dates a false impression of who you are.

Here's where you laugh it off. If he's so humorous, he'll find it funny too. :]

who cares if you look like a pig believe it or not any guy worth dating would rather you be your real self besides if he has a sense of humor most likely he would be glad to have a Tom boy for a date

nomnomsarah 3

eating a normal or even large sized meal in no way makes you a tomboy

p.s. it's called can you exuse me for a minute(fastly walking to the bathroom and trying not to look like you gotta pee that bad)

FYI - If the guy is really into you, he isn't going to be paying attention to how much you are eating. Just relax next time....

mj2123 0

Hold up...if he's a new guy (as you say) how do you know how funny he is? And seriously, most guys want a girl who actually eats. It's no fun to go out with someone who sits there with a plate full of lettuce watching you eat a full meal.

You "forgot" how funny the "new guy" is?

Haha, I guess it's one of the first few dates, but not the very first. Since she doesn't yet know him well, she isn't used to how funny he is.

Maybe she talked to him before dating? Either online or in real life?