By Anonymous - 05/07/2009 05:59 - United States

Today, I was walking around town with the girl I have loved for four years and have been 100% faithful to. A girl thought it would be funny to approach me and pretend she was the girl I was seeing, and that I was cheating on her. My girlfriend believed her and broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 854
You deserved it 4 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sarawr 0

Random people will/have done things like that. I know a friend of mine did that once at a bar after a guy proposed (not nice, at all) to his girlfriend. Don't underestimate people's cruelty. =/

I feel shitty just reading this. Sounds awful whether it's true or not.

Comments

bb1_00 0

fyl just try 2 move on find another girl or explain that to ur ex.... maybe she will undrestan

that entire situation sounds awful, I'm sorry

ToonAddict 0

Omg that is so horrible. I'm am so, so incredibly sorry. Shame on your girlfriend for not believing you. She SHOULD believe you, especially since you two will probably never see that girl again.

LOL o shyt. You should have chased that bitch down, and tell her to tell the truth to your gf. Man that sucks.

Too bad you can't prove a slander case.

Well, I really do feel bad for you, but I must admit: If a girl had walked up to my boyfriend and pretended she was his girlfriend, and he had told me "I don't even know who she is, she was pretending for some reason!", I wouldn't exactly believe it. But I won't give it an YDI. Just an FYL.

Why they hell would he deserve it? You just said that you wouldn't believe your own boyfriend if you were thrown into this situation.

she said she wasn't going to give it a YDI. learn to read. and if you have to question it? read it again.

How did the girl know your name? Because the first thing you could've asked the girl (in front of your girlfriend) to catch her in the lie, was ask her what your name was...

fxdxhk90 0

If your girlfriend was stupid enough to fall for a trick like this, you are probably better off without her.

idontgiveone 0

I agree with you up there.

Izaki_Tschiyua 0

I would of found a shotgun, and used it on that girls face.

what a psychopath! really, who does that?? so sorry dude, and i agree with #71. hope you can work things out with your girl.