By heymacie - 19/02/2015 05:45 - United States - Lubbock

Spicy
Today, I was at a family gathering with my boyfriend. Jokingly, my grandmother swatted my butt to get me to move. Out of habit, I moaned quite loudly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 975
You deserved it 38 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

1dvs_bstd 41

She faked an ****** too, grandma gave her the o.O look. Oblivious boyfriend is oblivious.

#33 I wouldn't say she faked it... She could possibly enjoy it.

"out of habit..." you don't moan seriously out of habit.

Just because it's "habit" doesn't mean she's "faking it". She could have moaned out of habit if she does it to flirt with her boyfriend when he smacks her on the ass.

drunkmunkey 24

was "smack that" playing in the background?

Shane Dawson did a parody with an old lady, terrifying

50 shades of grandma.....50 shades of grey. Both mean pretty much the same thing

Just shows that faking will bite you in the ass eventually.

Attacksloth 33

What if she likes getting bit in the ass?

Then she should give me a call if her boyfriend broke up with her over faking it.

hippodankamus 22

Oh my god. That's humiliating. FYL OP.

To me, getting spanked always meant I had done something wrong, not "Oh yeah, you like that? YOU LIKE THAT?"

I don't get how she deserves it, but it is weird. It's neither FYL or YDI.

I think people are taking it as her faking it whenever her boyfriend does it which is why they vote ydi but I'm not sure

Possibly, that would be more understandable.

bleedingglitter 24

I voted you deserve it because it clearly states she is at a family gathering. She needs to be mindful of her surroundings.

She deserves it for her lack of self awareness and control..

So your grandma smacks your ass as hard as your BF? Or does your BF smack that as soft as your grandma?

03stroker03 13

at least now everybody knows you're a loud moaner.