By Anonymous - 05/07/2009 05:59 - United States

Today, I was walking around town with the girl I have loved for four years and have been 100% faithful to. A girl thought it would be funny to approach me and pretend she was the girl I was seeing, and that I was cheating on her. My girlfriend believed her and broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 856
You deserved it 4 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sarawr 0

Random people will/have done things like that. I know a friend of mine did that once at a bar after a guy proposed (not nice, at all) to his girlfriend. Don't underestimate people's cruelty. =/

I feel shitty just reading this. Sounds awful whether it's true or not.

Comments

thats just rude... its not even funny that, that happened. it ***** with the girlfriends mind so much...

Show your gf this FML... she'll have to believe you :|. But seriously, wow that sucks. I kind of did a prank like that before with a friend, it was on the phone though.. but it got out of hand, kinda like your current situation. Talk things over with your girlfriend :). If she has any sense, she'll hear you out. It's crazy that she'll just dump you without looking at & investigating the situation.

omg thats terriable!! i'm so sorry :(

i've never heard of anyone doing this, so i'm sure that if some random ***** came up to my boyfriend and did that i'd flip out. but now that i know there are crazy bitches like that out there... i'll be sure to give him the benefit of the doubt. however. why the f didn't you chase her down and make her set it straight with your gf?

IF this is true, all you have to do is ask said "random" girl if she knows your name. Over.

WTF is wrong with girls... something similar happened to me. I had a chick message me on myspace telling me that she was sleeping with my boyfriend... which i kne wasn't true, i was with him way too much. but still **** its stupid.

why_me022 0

Dude **** that girl. and the girl that youve loved for four years should have believed you not some random **** who thinks shes funny.

Your girlfriend obviously had major insecurities to just dump you like that without giving you a chance to explain.

FreeLevi 0

fake! and if its not, just explain to her. Not that big of a dilemma.