By Anonymous - 05/07/2009 05:59 - United States

Today, I was walking around town with the girl I have loved for four years and have been 100% faithful to. A girl thought it would be funny to approach me and pretend she was the girl I was seeing, and that I was cheating on her. My girlfriend believed her and broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 854
You deserved it 4 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sarawr 0

Random people will/have done things like that. I know a friend of mine did that once at a bar after a guy proposed (not nice, at all) to his girlfriend. Don't underestimate people's cruelty. =/

I feel shitty just reading this. Sounds awful whether it's true or not.

Comments

omg.... thats terrible. I hope that girl realizes how much trouble she caused... but I also agree your girlfriend should have trusted you.

I would have decked that bitch right in the face. ******* with true love is a crime that should not go unpunished.

Entity4Infinity 0

wow please tell me you atleast remember what the girl looks like so that you can find her again.. people are really rude sometimes... i hope the same thing happens to her when she finds someone. And people who put YDI are idiots... he wasnt cheating... how does he deserve it?

testing_fml 0

Don't gimme that shiiiiit. I can't believe someone would do that, just to ruin someone's day or life. Maybe you did not cheat on your gf, but maybe this "random" girl was a friend of your ex, who you cheated on, and she recognized you...? I'm sure you're not telling us the whole story.

I'm pretty sure the situtation described in the FML is completely possible. Just because you're bitter about it doesn't mean he actually cheated on his girlfriend.

You don't think people are stupid enough to think they're being funny when they do this? You clearly haven't spent much time on FML. Or Youtube for that matter.

it is also possible she mistook him for someone else.

loooooooooool_fml 1

If she actually believed it, you are better off without her.

don't mess with your girl like that ever. it's never funny becuase guys can vary well make jokes all the time when it's true. you have a whole lot of flower buying to do.

He didn't mess with his girlfriend, retard. The random girl messed with him. Are you truly so dense that you think its his fault for "messing" with her? What is wrong with you?

I don't think he's telling the whole story either, but then again, I've learned never to underestimate how horrible, cruel, and stupid our species can be sometimes. Although if he is telling the whole story, FYL indeed.

saraaahxx2202 3

awwe that's so sad :( you should tell her the truth! that's horrible :(

CDS09 0

first, **** punt the random bitch then try to explain it to your girlfriend...if that does not work, look on the bright side, at least you are not getting divorced because some random bitch did this 10 years down the road. Also it does seem there is more to the story...not saying from your side, but maybe your girlfriend was cheating or wanted out or something, because I am sure there are few people who are so stupid that they will end a happy relationship over one stranger, without even giving you the chance to explain.

thelonelylurker 0

I'm pretty sure both girls are retarded. You're better off without her.